BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Contains 99% aloe extract and 9 sorts of herbal extracts to provide deep hydration to the skin How to use: Apply evenly on the face or entire body. *Keep it in the fridge for a more refreshing effect see more...

Aryan R.
Dubai, Dubai
This one gel is absolute fantastic straight from the leaf....
It's absolutely pure aloe vera gel ...so hydrating an absolute must

Lou've it
Darin M.
Best aloe Vera gel I have ever used.. It gets absorbed into the skin in seconds.. light weight and nourishing. Love it. Must have girls
𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕷.
This does wonders to the skin. Leaves my face feeling fresh and nurtured and it's really light so you can put it underneath your makeup
Manel F.
Dubai Internet City, Dubai
fantastic product im using it for my hair and skin it soft my skin and whiten it and it gave my hair a volume and reduced hair fall
krisha t.
London
This is my favorite korean product! i always wear this overnight and in the morning it leaves my face very soft!! super love this!
Arya P.
Calicut
My god this is my all time favorite from the face shop. This contains a more than 90% of aloevera . This aloe soothens your skin.
Shanice O.
Doral , FL
Favorite! Love this! Make your face so soft and fresh! I cannot go without this in my skin care regime! Definitely recommend
Perihan A.
Great loved it it refreshes my skin i use it in so many different ways as makeup primer, hair conditioner and much more
Angel D.
Moisturizing and refreshing. Feels great overnight and after waking up in the morning it feels very soft on the skin.
فيـ ر.
madinty
منتج جميل ما ينفعش أي بيت يخلي منه
بيهدي إحمرار البشرة بعد الوكس أو الفتله
وممكن يهدي حروق الشمس البسيطه
Nadyaa M.
What do you think of The Face Shop - Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel 300ml 300ml? BUY OR BYE? Let me know your decission 😘
Cianna C.
Oshawa, ON
is this aloe vera gel different from any other korean brands? (nature republic for example)
Miriam B.