BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Contains 99% aloe extract and 9 sorts of herbal extracts to provide deep hydration to the skin How to use: Apply evenly on the face or entire body. *Keep it in the fridge for a more refreshing effect see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Mapa M.
Chiang rai
Really nice aloe Vera gel. This gets absorbed into my skin very fast. It does leave my skin feeling oily and sticky. It absorbs right away. Can be used for anything it soothes and moisturizes I used this for a while now and I can see and feel my skin heeling. It doesn't make my face very oily like it normally is and my acne is getting better.
kpop t.
This is magic in a jar , i use it for very thing , mix it with water then put it in spray bottle and use it as makeup sitting spray , also I use it as a natural hair gel to stop my hair from getting frizzy , plus it's works wonders for my face from cooling to getting rid of pimples and dark spots and plumping my skin 10/10 would recommend
Brinda A.
Dubai
Love this gel, I have it in tube form. The tube helps in retaining freshness of the product.
It helps for my skin. I have combination skin, I apply it as a mask and leave it overnight.
I also use it on my hair after a wash
Sonali B.
Edgware, Middlesex
I bought a container of this wonder product in Singapore's Changi airpot while perusing through duty free. I had seen so many instagram posts and bloggers raving about aloe vera gel and I had to see what it was like for myself.

This is a wonder product for me. Not only do I apply it to my skin when it's irritated, but I apply it to my scalp to cool it down and ask a mask before washing. I apply it (face / body) after being in the sun all day and definitely use it in place of a heavy moisturiser in the summer. There is so much that the container will last - and last - and last!

I am very happy to have purchased this and will do so again. It's also a great product for those of you who have teenagers or children who want to get into Asian skincare. When my husband has a breakout? I treat him to a generous serving of this. It has so many uses, it's definitely worth buying again.
Jojo L.
Very natural. And the benefits of many used on the skin moisturizer and on the lips and used for hair. It renews the cells and gives the face its shine
Darin M.
Best aloe Vera gel I have ever used.. It gets absorbed into the skin in seconds.. light weight and nourishing. Love it. Must have girls
hasyimah c.
I've been using this for a very long time. And i gotta say that this gel is very refreshing. Its made with aloe vera extract from Jeju Island, Korea. Korea is known for the best skin care product. It has various purposes. It can be use as facial mask, moisturising, soothing and after-sun care. I usually use it as facial mask. I take kind of huge amount of it and i apply it to my face religously everytime before go to bed and after wake up. It is so soft and it runs smoothly on my face. The next day i wake up i feel that my skin is so soft and so moisturised. And now my skin so soft and kind of fluffy. I love using this product