BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Contains 99% aloe extract and 9 sorts of herbal extracts to provide deep hydration to the skin How to use: Apply evenly on the face or entire body. *Keep it in the fridge for a more refreshing effect see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Gardenia H.
I really love this product. I use this for everything. I cant use cream moisturizers because i have oily skin and it becomes such a hot mess, but because it being a gel moisturizer and its main ingredient being aloe vera it works very well. its a huge tub, and its perfect to use as a over night mask just put a thick layer, it also work well for me when my face got dry patches and a plus is that it was great for when my skin was feeling irritated and red a just slap on a thick layer for 20 mins and wipe off the excess.
Nat🌟 A.
Elmhurst, NY
This product is LIFE. I use it when ever i want a sleeping pack mask, before my spf in the morning, after my BHA/AHA peel. Even my bf uses it after shaving to help him with the after shaving redness. It has significantly helped with my skin elasticity, blurried a bit my acne scars. Moisturizes the skin, but since it's gel does not leave the skin feeling greasy. Great if you want an extra face moisturizer for winter. Nature Republic -Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Gel
Zion S.
Virginia Beach
I really love this aloe. It comes in a huge tub and will last a long time. The aloe is really awesome to use when you have a bird or if you have irritated skin, like after a wax. Not only that but this contains a very high level of aloe which is a commonly seen in US markets
Celene Y.
Chino Hills, CA
Mannnn I love this aloe soothing gel. It is super gentle on the skin. It has a watery texture to the gel and the gel has a cooling sensation. I have been using it every night and I wake up with super nice skin. I bought mine when I went to Korea. After putting on the gel your face is very moist and overnight your skin will absorb all that! It’s an amazing soothing gel. Make sure you get the 99%, a lot of other brands have the 98% or 97% aloe. The more aloe the better ;) totally recommended! I love this product. I wish I bought more while I was in Korea
Robert J.
Coachella, CA
I love alternating with this moisturizer,its very light and alittle goes along way.
I like the fact that it doesn't feel sticky/tacky in any way after it dries out and how hydrating it is after using an exfoliant.
Kat A.
San Jose
This is an alright aloe product, however it really isn’t that much different than regular aloe. It’s nice and cooling, I just think it’s a little overpriced. It does have a great scent to it however.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Multipurpose aloe gel!!! I love it because I can use it for anything, it’s light and dries pretty quickly. It’s great added to any skincare or body routine because it’s just a bonus.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love this product, have been using this since two years. It's has a cooling calming effect on my skin & it's soothes any redness or rashes overnight. I sometimes use it as a sleeping mask. The fragrance us so fresh & not at all overpowering. Overall a great product for sensitive skin type like me.
Justine P.
Love this aloe product! Sometimes aloe products are too scented or smell weird but this one is great! I’m a huge fan of how moisturizing this product is and how a little goes a long way. It doesn’t feel sticky and makes my skin feel soft.
Qi Z.
BOSTON, MA
This has a refreshing cooling scent. Gel like texture. I love the smell of it and it feels cool and nice on the skin. I still prefer the aloe gel from natures republic I don’t know why. Brand loyalty I guess