BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Contains 99% aloe extract and 9 sorts of herbal extracts to provide deep hydration to the skin How to use: Apply evenly on the face or entire body. *Keep it in the fridge for a more refreshing effect see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Gardenia H.
Houston Texas
I really love this product. I use this for everything. I cant use cream moisturizers because i have oily skin and it becomes such a hot mess, but because it being a gel moisturizer and its main ingredient being aloe vera it works very well. its a huge tub, and its perfect to use as a over night mask just put a thick layer, it also work well for me when my face got dry patches and a plus is that it was great for when my skin was feeling irritated and red a just slap on a thick layer for 20 mins and wipe off the excess.
Himali B.
Denver, CO
I love this product, have been using this since two years. It's has a cooling calming effect on my skin & it's soothes any redness or rashes overnight. I sometimes use it as a sleeping mask. The fragrance us so fresh & not at all overpowering. Overall a great product for sensitive skin type like me.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Multipurpose aloe gel!!! I love it because I can use it for anything, it’s light and dries pretty quickly. It’s great added to any skincare or body routine because it’s just a bonus.
Keristy H.
I love this product because it has a great scent and help reduces redness on my face. This product is also a very great moisturizer for combination and oily skin! I have seen my skin brighten up when I started applying this aloe gel everyday! The Face Shop - Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel 300ml 300ml
Edward O.
I really like this product for giving my skin (face and or body) moisture. It has 99% aloe so I know it doesn’t have other ingredients such as alcohol. I also like to use this under my B.B. cream to make it last longer.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
A good aloe gel. Nice and refreshing for summer. It has a pretty strong scent though compared to others and feels stickier than others like this.
Izzy T.
Cupertino, CA
It works very well and moisturizes without clogging my pores. It makes my skin nice and moist and is very gentle on my skin. I love it.
Parita S.
The best aloe vera gel I have owned... I use it for making my own DIY's for skin and hair and as it is also... love it.. 😊😊😊😊
Moonyalondon H.
I like to use this during the summer. It cools my skin without leaving it dry. I recommend it
Arch N.
The Face Shop - Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel 300ml 300ml
I really love it and it become an essential part for my routine after removing hair or using laser hair removal.
for cooling effect you can keep it in the fridge it will feel sooo refreshing for your skin.
Once you applied it on your skin, you just have to massage it in circular motion and your skin would not find it hard to absorb the gel, leaving it moisturized, hydrated, cool but a bit sticky at first although not like an oil.