The Face Shop Ink Lipquid #OR02 Orange Some

by The Face Shop

The Face Shop Ink Lipquid #OR02 Orange Some 4g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Face Shop Ink Lipquid #OR02 Orange Some!
North York, ON
It's an okay product. I got it when it was on sale so I think it's not too bad for the price I paid. However, I will not pay full price for these. It doesn't stain your lips and has no staying power. I had high hopes but it didn't live up to my expectations.
This lip tint is extremely pigmented but settles into dry patches, bleeds easily, dries the lips rather than moisturizes and has an unpleasant smell. The colour itself is decent once you work to apply it or layer it with other products, and the test tube packaging is cute, but the formula is just too pigmented for the minimal amount of staying power it has.

Looking for your answer?