BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Face Shop
Herb Day Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Tissue 30sheets

The Face Shop Herb Day Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Tissue 30sheets

by The Face Shop

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Face Shop Herb Day Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Tissue 30sheets!
Rebecca B.
Yorktown Hts, NY
THESE ARE INCREDIBLE. I have never tried a wipe as potent as these ever! I usually use micellar water to cleanse my skin, but these are wonderful for travel and despite their small size I never have to use more than one or two to remove my makeup. Awesome buy.
Brina H.
I found these at Marshalls and really like them, they do a good job of removing liquid lipsticks and waterproof eye makeup before I wash my face. I think I paid $2.99 for the pack, and I can usually find it when I need it.
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
These worked great definatly worth it . Will be purchasing again. Felt great on the skin . Affordable great wipes
Mida M.
North York, ON
I don't know what it is with these kinds of wipes but after I use a few they all dry out. I always feel like they aren't damp enough for me taste. That's not to say they don't do their job of removing makeup for the most part. They do leave behind some oil that I've seen which is kind of annoying.
Aarti L.
Mississauga, ON
Love these wipes! I usually double cleanse and these are perfect for removing makeup before I wash my face! Def recommend!
MEAAD A.
and has never felt this great! Smooth, hydrated, clean. One wipe removes all my makeup: foundation, 24-hour lipstick, and eye makeup. No matter how late it is or how exhausted I may be, I'm ready to apply my lady potions or just go to sleep. Smells delightful, too. I gave up the Ponds wipes for these, and I thought Ponds was the best ever! I don't have the problem some users report, of the wipes drying out because the package doesn't seal. I have a package in every room AND the car, so they're in use for a long time. I just make sure not to touch the wipe to the closure of the package. If I do, I just dry it with a tissue. As long as the package stays dry, it will seal.
Fer V.
Heredia
Son maravillosas! Remueven hasta el maquillaje a prueba de agua y tienen un agradable aroma, además no deja una sensación grasosa y tampoco irrita la piel. Son bastante suaves y tienen un empaque que por su tamaño son fáciles de llevar cuando se va de viaje.
Anna V.
Ottawa, ON
Even though I don’t like having fragrance in my skincare products, but I have to admit it smells really good!! The wipes are super soft so it doesn’t cause micro tears on my already super irritated acne skin. It takes off most of my makeup but I always wash my face with a cleanser right after to ensure all my makeup is gone completely.
sara S.
Brampton, ON
This is the only makeup remover pad I use because it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's very reasonably priced (like most products from the face shop) but I don't recommend using it on your lips because it leaves a terrible taste behind, which is why I'm only giving it four stars.
Janice E.
It's a pretty great makeup remover. I like the size and the wetness level of each sheet. I prefer the travel size with only around 10 sheets rather than the big one with around 30. I don't wear makeup regularly, so the big one will dried up before I can use them all up.

Looking for your answer?