The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Cleansing Foam (Mung Beans) 170ml /Made in Korea uploaded by Su💗rob T.

BY THE FACE SHOP

-A natural revitalizing facial foam wash-Formulated with antioxidant mung bean extract & nine kinds of herb extracts-Helps gently & effectively remove dead skin cells impurities & excess sebum-Reduces inflammation prevents new rashes & controls sebum... see more...

• Is this product available in travel size?3 Answers
  • What the heck does it smell like? What do mung beans smel...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
woo l.
I have combination skin, dry patches around my mouth and cheeks but oily around my nose. I love this foamy face wash because it cleans off all my eye makeup really well and leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean without drying it out. Love it!
Gwen L.
Hoover, AL
Very soft, Moisturizing cleansing foam. After washing my face there is no tight or dry feeling. The price is very reasonable for the amount to get as well. The product doesn't have much of a scent and isn't irritating for dry/sensitive skin. Would buy again.
Hana L.
Bayside, NY
Review for: The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Cleansing Foam (Mung Beans) 170ml /Made in Korea more...
This is the only face cleanser I use on a daily basis. Visibly reduces the texture of my skin and it is very effective. It is a relatively gentle cleanser however I use it with a Clarisonic. I highly recommend it to others.
Emily B.
This cleansing foam is amazing! I didn't expect it to work as good as it does! This is my first time using it but I'll get more when I run out! Smells great too!
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
I recently bought this and I love it! it's my new favorite cleanser. it leaves my skin feeling so soft. and it's cleans my skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight. my acne prone skin has not broken out yet. so far so good!
Su💗rob T.
i am using this cleansing foam for like a month and i had already seen a difference on my skin. i have a acne prone skin but since i have use this i have seen the difference its very gentle and i am really happy with the results. i highly recommend this cleansing foam seeking a help for those suffering from oily and acne skin type🔥
Karen L.
Canada
 Mung Beans is also known as the moong bean, green gram, or mung. The Faceshop Herb Day Mung Beans Cleansing Foam formulate to supposedly eliminates impurities, gently softens nourish and hydrate skin, leaving skin clear and radiant. This is affordable, a little bit goes a long way and generally work better with a facial cleansing tool as it can leave a residue on the skin. However, this didn't work out for me as it stings and aggravated my face is normal sensitive, moderately dry.
Shanna Y.
Vancouver, BC
I don't have the mung bean but I use the peach cleansing foam. It's great paired with an oil cleanser for double cleansing. It can be drying so make sure you don't forget to put on moisturizer right away. It's so inexpensive that I don't feel bad using a lot. Great paired with an electronic cleansing tool
Elizabeth T.
Is this product available in travel size?
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
What the heck does it smell like? What do mung beans smell like? Does it smell like that?