BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. This soothing gel can be used to mildly moisturize various parts of the body such as the face, arms, legs, and hair. How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount sensitive parts of the face and body ofter for the best results. see more...

Christine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this, I use this at night and whenever I my skin feels dry. I have been told my skin looks clearer and more fresh. I love makeup but I also love rocking a fresh face too. I recommend the squeeze bottle so u don’t have to dip ur fingers in the jar.
Tiffany D.
Very affordable and it is a great substitute for a lotion if you don’t like the heaviness and sticky texture of lotion. This gel is very moisturizing and it is super light so it is great especially in the summer when it gets really hot and sticky out.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I used this when I was in NY and I apply it to my skin and friend’s skin who had her skin burnt from the sun. It is very cooling when apply to the skin. Gel consistency and cheap considering how much it has in the bottle. Overall recommend!
Siny U.
I cant use this on mu face. Tried it a few times and it breaks me out! But its very hydrating when i use it on my legs. :)
Zainab_Izacson I.
Uae, sharjah
This product does a great job of moisturizing, hydrating and soothing skin. It does its main purpose and everything else it claims to be able to do. I use it as daily night cream before sleep, makeup base, lip balm.
Angel B.
scarborough
Amaaazing. I love this. This is the purest form of aloe vera gel . For 12 cad it’s amazing.u can use it as a primer, a night serum. Heat protecting cream for hair. Diy face mask etc. Huge uses with one product. It’s colour less .
Fathima M.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
One of fhe bestest product ever! I've uses certain aloe vera gel products but they all end up sticky. This product is by far one of my favorite ever!! My skin absorbes it and keeps it hydrated. I've noticed how my skin was very much alice during winter. I love it a lot!! Its great to apply to your hair and scalp too for hair growth. I recommend it!!
Tabinda K.
My current favorite product which can be used in multiple ways and in each way it will amaze you with the results. This gel consists 99% of aloe vera and is great to be used before applying foundation, for sootiing the skin after sun burn or hair removal or just to moisturize the skin
Sharon J.
Dubai, Dubai
The best hydrating gel I've tried so far, this is my everyday staple,
I use this after a shower and my skin feels so fresh and bouncy.
However this doesn't last too long as my skin during the day gets dry due to the environment, so I need to keep reapplying this.
Sanjeeta A.
Sharjah, N
Oh my gosh this has to be one of the very few products that have done wonders to my skin. I first bought it during a sale. It has changed my skin so much. I used to have a lot of texture due to hormonal acne. My skin is super smooth now! I would definitely buy it again!