BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. A mild toner for all skin types including sensitive skin, cleans off the remnants left over after washing face and keeps the face alive and moisturized. Apply right amount on cotton pad, gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Hazel S.
Virginia Beach
can be used as both toner and “essence” at the same time because it’s thicker than your average toner so it gives so much hydration to the skin. i gently pat the product on my skin and let it dry a bit. definitely will repurchase
Celia G.
Bay Bulls, NL
I absolutely love this product! Since my pregnancy, I've had problems with my sensitive skin. I tried this in hopes to get things under control. Since using it, my skin has been so much nicer. I don't have the patchy redness, my pores look smaller and my skin is a lot more moisturized than before.

I pair this with the advanced cream from Dr Belemeur and find it's the perfect match!
Anjali G.
Scarborough , ON
I first tried this when The Face Shop gave this product to me via instagram (angiexgr) and WOW I fell in love! This completely cleared out my acne and made my skin baby soft and smooth. Highly recommend this product if you have combination skin like I do!
Serena L.
Been my go to ever since I found it. Saved my skin and provides instant relief while not being irritating on my sensitive skin. Only complaint is that it makes me look incredibly shiny after, which isn’t a big deal considering I just put moisturizer on after.
Jennifer C.
This toner works perfectly for my dry and sensitive skin. A lot of toners dry out my skin and is very harsh, whereas this toner leaves my skin feeling very hydrated and smooth and still does a great job. I personally like to apply it with my hands than a cotton pad because it makes my skin feel baby soft.
🐯Hamda A.
Slight medicinal scent. A light water-like texture make its great for layering especially since it is alcohol free. Removes any remaining makeup really well. Definitely not ground breaking but still a nice toner.
Taylor S.
I've always been hesitant to use toners because my skin is so sensitive and toners normally irritate my rosacea. This toner is so gentle that it doesn't irritate my skin at all! After using this toner my skin looks more radiant and even. Amazing product, I would definitely purchase this again.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
I got this toner as a sample from the face shop and I have to say i really enjoyed it. After about 2 weeks my face looked a lot more even over all. I'm considering buying a full bottle!
Sally Z.
I love this toner so much! It calms my acnes. But the only thing that concern me right now is every time i use this toner my skin feels tingling and hot. What should i do?
Via C.
Pocheon
More on the pricey side but it did help calm my skin when i had flare ups. Not drying but not a hydrating toner. It gets absorped easily