BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. A mild ampoule tackles breakouts and red spots, maintains skin moisture balance and calms sensitive skin. After toner, dispense appropriate amount to apply to desired areas. see more...

Rona C.
California
Personally, I didnt see much improvement in my skin and it felt a slight bit sticky. I bought it in store and it was $40, only to find out it's only $28 online. The foam face wash of this brand is awesome though!
terri k.
This has made my acne clear up so fast pretty expensive but so worth it and the packaging is nice I will use the bottle for other stuff but u need to get this
Madison E.
Canada
I tried this product in store and I can say that this line of products is my current favourite. The whole product line is specifically designed to help fight acne and as a teenager I get a lot of acne. All you have to do is take a few drops of serum (which is typically enough for your whole face) and put it directly on the areas where you have acne. The serum will soak into your skin and tone down the redness and size of acne almost overnight. I'm going to actually buy it next time I'm in store but I swear by the other Dr. Belmeur products that I do have. They make my combination skin feel much nicer and softer than any North American product I've ever tried.