BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersThe Face Shop
Designing Eyebrow Pencil 05 Dark Brown x 2pcs Set Korea

The Face Shop Designing Eyebrow Pencil 05 Dark Brown x 2pcs Set Korea

by The Face Shop

Easy! Easy! Easy! Highly Recommendable for Makeup Beginners! Just turn and draw! Brush included!!! Cautions Stop using if irritations or redness appear. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.

Auto-Type pencil; Brush included; easy to draw; 2pcs value set; 05 Dark Brown

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Face Shop Designing Eyebrow Pencil 05 Dark Brown x 2pcs Set Korea!
Carmelita V.
Sarnia, ON
The Face Shop Designing Eyebrow Pencil 05 Dark Brown x 2pcs Set Korea uploaded by Carmelita V.
Love this eyebrow pencil, affordable price yet very nice and easy to use😉 last quite long as well. Recommend this for sure
Trang D.
Kitchener, ON
The Face Shop Designing Eyebrow Pencil 05 Dark Brown x 2pcs Set Korea uploaded by Trang D.
I’ve used this eyebrow pencil for years and will still continue using it. It’s very affordable and stays on all day on my oily skin. Highly recommend the shade dark brown for the natural look for dark hair!
Joan Kimberly R.
Toronto, ON
I’ve been using this for 3 years now. I usually stock up on this when they go on sale (BOGO). Cheap and does the job!
Alhysa D.
Cuenca Batangas
i’ve tried so many eyebrow products but this one was the perfect one for me, it looks so natural on me😍😍😍😍

Looking for your answer?