BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop see more...

Monica G.
Bronx, NY
My go to cotton pads! They are super soft and work well in conjunction with your favorite makeup remover. They are also super affordable. I get the pack that is $2 and always keep my cabinet stocked with at least 2 boxes of these. Highly recommend if you want something different than your typical cotton round.
Kylie R.
Kingston, ON
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and the cotton pads were in good condition. I bought the box on sale from the online website and for the price, I thought they were going to be poor condition but boy was I wrong. I love these and will repurchase.
Mae M.
I like these pads since it doesn’t absorb your product so yu don’t have to put a lot tp be able to feel that there’s something on your cotton pads. It makes my toner lasts very long. I do recommend this one.
Sawneet B.
These simple cotton pads are easy and clean to use. I find them so handy as they have a small slip where you can insert your fingers and are able to gently and efficiently use the cotton pad without crumpling it. The size of them is perfect to use on the face and they are so soft!
Taylor S.
These are super soft and strong! I can take my makeup off with these without it falling apart. I got these for free from The Face Shop when I purchased a certain amount of product. These feel so nice on my skin and the fact that they are strong and don't fall apart is awesome!
Ziyada c.
Ottawa
Love these! I use these only to apply toner to my face. But I love these because they don't fall apart when rubbing it in.
Maggie L.
Super cheap for the number of cotton pads that you get. Super absorbent. I use this to remove makeup and also to apply toner. The packaging is a little bulky. I would definitely purchase this product again.