BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop see more...

julia ๐Ÿ‹.
sunnyvale , CA
It curls your lashes really well. It is good for on the go. Make sure you clean it very well so you donโ€™t rip out any of your lashes. Overall it is a great product and I would definitely buy it again soon.
shhs ๐ŸŒธ.
La Mirada
Very easy to use and cheap and is the only eyelash curler that comfortably fits my eyes and curls it all the way
Mellat S.
Murphy
Gets the job done! Lashes lifted! Great price! And comes with replacements which keep it sanitary 10/10
Skye D.
Love this lash curler! Unlike other brands just as MAC and Shiseido, it is inexpensive and fits my face perfectly, without digging in at the corners. It is easy to use and the rubber is strong. Would highly recommend!
Meagan S.
Manotick, ON
Overall a good eyelash curler, works well and doesnโ€™t get stuck or get hard to actually clamp. Comes with extra rubber for the inside which is nice and is a very pretty colour that doesnโ€™t seem to chip
Nargish S.
Laval, QC
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! I have straight, short, and fine lashes. The only way to make my lashes show is to curl and use waterproof mascara. This one has the right shape for my rounded eyeshadow which allows it to curl every single one of my lashes.
glori s.
Markham, ON
This eyelash curler really works for my eye shape and lashes. I have more eyes that round off more on the side and my lashes NEVER curl! But with this they really do lift them up and works for my lashes
Love this eyelash curler! Definitely gives my eyes the perfect curl and it comes with 2 extra eyelash curler rubber lining to replace when necessary! Easy to use, I got mine in the store itself and i recommend this product!
Kita C.
Edmonton, AB
This eyelash curler is great for Asian eyes. It is not too curved and adheres perfectly to my lashes. It comes with two replacement liners and each lasts a long time. I would not buy any other eyelash curler considering the price and efficacy of this one.
Eli Y.
Belfast
Good. The curler does it job for me. It comes with interchangeable rubber, hence itโ€™s washable for hygiene purposes. Other than that it has no โ€œwowโ€ factor.