BY THE FACE SHOP

The face shop Cushion Screen Cell SPF 50+ PA+++ 01 Bright Beige see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
If you have oily skin this is not the cushion for you. It made me so much more oily and it felt like it was melting off my face. If you have dry skin and want the dewy look maybe this will work for you though.
Vivian T.
Vancouver , BC
This is one compact that I never thought that I would ever use so much! This cushion compact had the coverage that I need and plus the spf sunscreen that I need for the summer! So each time I am on a trip, I would always bring this compact with me even if I have my sunscreen with me.