The Face Shop Collagen Pomegranate Pack 110ml/3.7oz uploaded by Nadia H.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Collagen Pomegranate Pack see more...

Tony C.
Tony C.
Skin Type: Oily/Acne Prone

I absolutely love this stuff. I bought it because of how it smells, but I find that it does a great job. I always use this in the evening to finish off my skincare routine and my face feels really moisturized and firm when I wake up in the morning. The only reason why I took a star off is that as much as it smelled good initially, I've gotten quite sick of the smell since I use it often. I probably won't repurchase since I have other creams that do a similar job without the scent.
Sora I.
Sora I.
I apply this before bed after cleansing/toning/moisturizing when my dry skin especially needs an extra boost. I wake up in the morning to firm, hydrated skin that is soft to the touch--I'm sure using this daily would really improve my skin quality, but I have a pretty small bottle.

The one downside is that the sweet pomegranate scent is pretty heavy so if you don't do well with strong scents, this one's not for you.
This product has a very refreshing scent and very moisturizing for your face. My skin is typically dry and this "pack" was perfect for me. I highly recommend this Korean face moisturizer. It's not too thick and it's very light and easy absorbed into your skin.
Daniella C.
Daniella C.
Bayside, NY
Absolutely love this cream. It makes my skin very smooth and has plenty of moisture. Also keeps my skin looking young ^_^
I highly recommend this night pack if you are too lazy to do face masks and want just a quick something.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
My sister had brought a sample bottle from when she had worked at The Face Shop. You use it overnight and it makes your skin incredibly soft and moisturizing. It also smells amazing and I recommend it.
Mari D.
Mari D.
Honolulu, HI
This wash-off pack is great for an overnight repair. if your face feels like it needs some lifting firming or overall moisture, this does the trick overnight. did i mention it smells fantastic?
Christina E.
Christina E.
Pacolet, SC
Not only does this smell wonderful but this product is great. you will feel refreshed!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
I have been using this sleep mask on and off for the past month.

It has a nice light pomegranate smell, its not harsh and doesn't linger
once the mask is dry. In the mornings my face has a slight glow and it
appears that I am well rested even if I am not. I didn't find it
tightened or minimized the size of my pores at all, but I did see a
small difference in my forehead, the tiny lines appeared less visible.

I am not sure if I will buy this again, I am still in search of an
overnight mask that is going to give me the full 'wow factor' and that I
can completely fall in love with.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I used to love this mask pack when I first started Asian beauty routine. This made my skin hydrated the next day but it wouldn't give me the chok chok glow I'm looking for from an overnight mask. Further on, I have tried many overnight masks from brands and I highly recommend the Laneige sleeping mask or the Sulwhasoo overnight mask if you're willing to splurge. Both deliver this glowing skin the next morning while hydrating your skin at night. Make sure you patch test before buying because everyone's skin is different.
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
I use this mask every night and I've noticed that my skin has since improved in terms of firmness and overall appearance. Everyday I wake up to beautiful glowing skin. It's like my skin gets a spa treatment when I'm sleeping. Would definitely recommend this product.