The Face Shop - Chia Seed Watery Lotion 125ml

by The Face Shop

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. A moisturizing lotion that improves suppleness and moisturizes the skin a degree higher with nutrients in organic chia seeds. A moisturizing lotion that restores the skin's innate clear luster spreads onto the skin smoothly without stickiness and is absorbed quickly to prevent skin dryness. Soft suppleness both inside and outside the skin. Organically germinated chia seeds, which draw and absorb moisture, not only hydrate but also nourish the skn to effectively restore suppleness. Contains 100% chia seeds extrat instead of water. Chia seeds water is extracted within 24 hours via the fresh method, instead of water delivers the vitality of the hihly pure chia seeds. A seed filled with moisture, chia seed delivers full hydration to your skin. What is chia seed? Magical moisture seed from South America. Absorbs moisture 10 times its own weight and forms a natural film of jelly moisture. A natural seed filed with not only moisture but also nearly all nutrients required by the skin. How to Use: Every morning and evening, after applying toner, pump 1-2 times according to the following sequence and tap lightly with fingers for absorption. Pack Size - 125ml

Where can I buy this?
Start your review of The Face Shop - Chia Seed Watery Lotion 125ml!
How would you rate this product?
L C.
Livingston , NJ
Love this lotion, I use it at night since it doesn't have spf. It is very light in texture and has a light scent that isn't overwhelming. It doesn't cause any breakouts and hydrates the skin really well.
chang L.
El Cerrito, CA
It's very light weight and absorbs so fast into the skin. I have combination to oily skin depending on the season but when I put this on it makes my skin feel hydrated without the greasiness. It's also great as a make up base. This has a very light fragrance and milky texture. The bottle has a very cute design but quite heavy because it's made out of glass. So make sure to be careful with the he bottle. It also has a pump so you don't have to use your fingers to scoop the product out.
Natalie Y.
Markham, ON
I love the light scent of this product, but the formula was too light. I didn't feel like it did anything. It didn't make my skin worse, but it didn't make it any better.
Crystal F.
Love the chia seed line. Helps with moisturizing my skin a lot but it is not enough for the winter time but perfect for the summer time where I sweat more
Rebecca M.
Sherwood park, AB
Super moisturizing and refreshing! Not drying like lots of other toners. It reminds me a bit of a micellar water.
Bei L.
Monterey Park , CA
I love this lotion!! I've been using it for a couple of months now and it made my skin hydrated and smooth. It's so easy to use. I use this after I put on my Chia seed watery toner. It really makes my skin smooth and clean! Highly recommend this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katelyn O.