BY THE FACE SHOP

-A natural hydrating facial lotion-Features a lightweight texture for fast absorption-Contains cotton seed extract to effectively absorb excessive sebum-Loaded with chia seed extract which holds ten times of water than its weight-Provides fresh &... see more...

Tara D.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff is absolutely imperative at this point. I've been using it for about a year and the difference it makes from days when I can't use it is palpable. My face is so soft and supple and squishy and youthful and without it I definitely notice my pores more.
Clarissa L.
Good product. Doesn't leave your skin dry at all. It is a little up there in price but it is worth it. One thing is that I don't think this is for someone who has oily skin since it made my skin really oily.
Crystal F.
Used to love this so much, especially during summer time because this product is very lightweight. But this is not moisturizing enough for winter/cold times

Amazon