The Face Shop Chia Seed No Shine Hydrating Cream uploaded by Afnan A.The Face Shop Chia Seed No Shine Hydrating Cream uploaded by Himali B.The Face Shop Chia Seed No Shine Hydrating Cream uploaded by Himali B.

BY THE FACE SHOP

-A 100% pure mild & translucent facial moisturizer-Features an oil-free lightweight gel-like formula that penetrates rapidly into skin-Enriched with 100% organic chia seed & cotton extract to moisturize skin-Delivers instant freshness while banishing... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This Face Shop Chia Seed No Shine Hydrating Cream was amazing for my skin. I myself have oily and acne prone skin and using something that was able to not only moisturize, but prevent shine and oil from being noticed throughout the day was just a bonus! Your skin will really eat this stuff up and keep you oil/shine free but still leave your skin feeling super smooth to the touch. I highly recommend this!" in 4 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
This is a great moisturizer for acne-prone sensitive skin, just like my skin type !!

I came across this 7 months ago, while I was looking for a light moisturizer for my acne-prone combination sensitive skin to add on to my newly found love 10-steps kbeauty skincare Beauty regime.

It's lightweight & is great for sensitive skin. I use it in my morning routine & it's non greasy & absorbs very easily & provides the essential moisturization to my skin.

The texture is light & the scent is fresh & mild.

I just love it !
Zion n.
I was really intrigued by this product due to the chia seeds. I haven't heard of anything else like this in the makeup or beauty world so I decided to buy the Chia Seed Cream by the Face Shop. I ended up really enjoying it and I used up the whole bottle.
Esther Y.
Centreville, VA
I picked this up on a whim while on a hunt for a new, lightweight daytime moisturizer. This is truly a golden find. I do have acne prone skin that is slightly on the oiler side, and does a great job controlling the oil. It has a cooling effect when applied, which is a definite bonus. The packaging is also incredibly luxe, and it's a really great price. I've tried higher end moisturizers from La Mer and Lancome, and I can confidently say that The Face Shop produces some really awesome moisturizers for a fraction of the price.
Minjee K.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Smells amazing, feels amazing, works amazing! This product is so light and moisturizing, it doesn’t feel super greasy on your face. I love the clean and fresh scent it has. This is one of my go-to morning creams!
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
I loved using this during the summer. I have oily skin, so during the summer my face begins to shine quickly. Through the whole season, this was my go to moisturizer. My skin soaked up the product quickly, but because of it's gel texture it didn't leave my skin greasy. For it's price, it's well worth it. A little goes a long way with this product, so you won't clean it out too quickly.
Kaylee R.
One of my favorite moisturizers. Super light but keep the face feeling hydrated and soft. Great to use at night or in the morning while getting ready for the day.
member-40dd139ee
Flushing, NY
Best hydrating cream ever! I recommend this to my sister and she loved it and can't live without this cream. Plus you will love the packaging.
Lupita M.
I use this at night and leaves my skin feeling nourished. I feel my skin very moisturized and NO sticky feeling afterwards at all.
Jena W.
Not a fan of this face cream. Cream was light didn't weight down my face. It made my face feel very tight though. It didn't feel right on my skin.
Harnoor k.
Chandigarh
This is by far my favorite product by The Faceshop.As i am only 22, i dont have concerns like aging,darkspots,wrinkles so i needed a cream to hydrate my skin to the deepest.As i am currently following the 10 step korean skincare routine with tons of this n that, i needed a cream to lock every other product in my skin without it looking like a oil mine.I love it as it hydrates well and doesnot leave the skin shiny and oily.It does not cause whiteheads as other heavy creams do.I am in no mood to switch to any other cream in near future.IMPRESSED
Elizabeth N.
Red Oak, TX
Is this product okay for use on sensitive skin?
From where do i order this ? It is out of stock in most of the websites and expensive on amazon ?