BY THE FACE SHOP

Chia Seed Fresh Cleansing WipesProduct Line: The Face Shop - Chia Seed - CleanserProduct Size: 50sheets see more...

Buy on Amazon
Catie C.
Very soothing and takes off makeup like a champ. Love it all , no breaking out either which is amazing!
Glynis B.
Toronto
I find these wipes do a great job actually removing all my makeup, especially my eyemakeup. I don't think I've ever had to use more than one wipe at a time. They also don't leave my skin dry like a lot of other wipes. Their only downside is I find they sometimes irritate my eyes a little when I've worn more eyemake and had to spend a little more time concentrating on my eyes.
Cathy C.
Gentle and gets my makeup off fairly easily. Doesn't have a strong scent and leaves my skin not feeling stripped or super oily. A good wipe to get makeup off before using a cleanser.
Kay L.
Ottawa, ON
These wipes work well! I wouldn’t use them to remove your eye makeup tho, they did take my eye makeup off well but it burned my eyes a little. They are a great value too
Jasmin
Toronto
Define my does the job of removing makeup as well as dirt and impurities on the surface of the skin. I bought these wipes at The Face shop and I am a first time user of these wipes. But once I run out I will definitely go back for them.
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
They don’t have THAT much product so you might need to use two, super thin so soft on your skin, and has a good after feeling!!