BY THE FACE SHOP

Character Mask - Dragon see more...

Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I love the Face Shop sheet masks and stock up when they are on sale. I was traveling through the Seoul airport, so I jumped at the chance to buy these sheet masks for such a low duty-free price. They only sold the character masks, so I bought a pack. They work exactly the same as the plain white sheet masks, but there is an animal picture on it. My hubby thinks the character version makes me look scary, so I would opt for the plain kind in the future.
Christine M.
These masks are super cute - as cute as a sheet mask can be! They don't fit the greatest, but that's pretty common. They leave my face feeling hydrated and smooth though, which is what's most important.
Vanessa R.
Georgetown, ON
I got this for free last year from the Face Shop and just got around to trying it out last night. With the changing weather my skin was looking and feeling horrible. It was dry and flaky in some areas and oily with black heads on other areas.  The Sheet mask i tried with the pig that had honey in it. I have a small face and so the mask was pretty big on me. I couldn't look at myself fin the mirror because I would burst out laughing (it looks ridiculous) and the mask would shift. I removed it after 15 minutes and left my face air dry to absorb all the goodness. My skin is soft and smooth to the touch. It look hydrated and healthy and my blackheads are not as prominent as they were before. Not bad for a free product. I don't know how much these actually cost or if they are even still available as i looked on their website and could not find them.
Hannah K.
Toronto , OR
THIS MASK IS SO MUCH FUN! Love the animal face, and it makes mask time so much more interesting. It feels nice as well, and there’s lots of serum left in the package to use on your face for a few days.