The Face Shop - Character Mask - Cow (Nourishing) 1pc (23ml) uploaded by Alisa O.The Face Shop - Character Mask - Cow (Nourishing) 1pc (23ml) uploaded by Alisa O.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Improve the texture of your skin by giving moisture and tension. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
So first thing is I actually got the pig instead of the cow but there was no option for the pig mask. Anyways it was such a fun mask to try even if I looked more like a serial killer than a farm animal 😂😂... I loved the way my skin felt after using this mask. I would definitely recommend this product and thing its super fun that they look like animals.
Alyssia P.
mililani
This mask gives off a lot of product . As an experiment , I left the mask on for an hour which is longer than I was supposed to and I was still able to squeeze product out of it . It leaves your skin glowing and you feel amazing after . Not to mention the characters also make it fun . They also have other characters like monkeys and tigers and line characters in stores .
Joselyn D.
The character mask is so cute!! It's such a great idea. I would recommend doing the mask with friends. It's great!!
Kelsey K.
Vancouver, BC
Love these fun silly masks. They genuinely do what they claim to do and are appropriately priced. These are fun to do and take selfies of!
Helena H.
Mysuru
First of all the mask sheets is so cute.. You rarely find such a cute sheet plus it gave a soft touch to my skin... I love it