The Face Shop Blackhead Out White Clay Nose Pack 50ml/1.76oz uploaded by Dee G.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Blackhead Out White Clay Nose Pack see more...

Dee G.
McHenry , IL
Going to give this product a few more times. So far it's good but you can't see the crud off your nose on the mask but just because I don't see it doesn't necessarily mean it won't work. Giving another try!
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I love peel off masks. They are super satisfying to do and you usually get to see what gets pulled out as well. This product doesn't do that at all. I never see results even if I exfoliate or cleanse my face before using the mask. It leaves my skin feeling smoother and brightens it but that's it. It also dries up in the tube pretty easily which makes it hard to push out product. 2 stars because it's fun to peel. 0 stars for it not helping with blackheads and whiteheads.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
This was actually a gift from a close friend of mine so I don't know the exact price and I hold it dear in my heart b/c it's a gift! I would not repurchase this if I ran out. I have blackhead islands on my nose. It takes out some, but not all or most at all. Sometimes, none comes out....I love how it's a peeling off thing though.... it's satisfying to peel things off but remember to not put this near your eyes, hairline or any place where it's sensitive or have a lot of fuzz/peach fuzz/stubble. I also love the smell of the product for some reason LOL.
Jena W.
This nose pack did nothing for me! When i peeled it off of my nose nothing came out.
This could just be me because i have used 2 other clay peel off nose packs and I got the same results.

Whatever the reason is I'll just be sticking with the regular nose strips as they work great for me.
Melissa C.
I bought this at FaceShop, thinking it would work pretty well as has been my previous experience with Korean cosmetics. However, this does absolutely nothing. When I peeled it off, it didn't look like anything was removed. My face felt cleaner, but it didn't remove any blackheads. I used to use this about once a week but I noticed the clay material would get dried up and hard and I'd have to dig some out before I would get to the good stuff underneath to put on my face. This is not worth it at all. I prefer the nose strips you find at CVS/Walgreens/etc. Those work better.
Aimee S.
Love this product only bad thing is that you don't get a lot of product. At the most you get 6-10 uses of this product. It's fairly expensive for the amount of product that you get. It works just as well as the black peel off masks that everyone is using on YouTube. I have repurchased before I found the black masks.
Connie P.
The positive: Feels gentle on your skin and because it's a mask, it can get into those corners that pore strips tend to miss.
The negative: hardly picks up anything at all, less effective than your typical drugstore pore strip
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
My sister had work in this store and she brought this home. I was very intrigued by this product because I've never seen a peel off clay mask before. I think this product is alright because sometimes it removes a lot of blackhead but sometimes it doesn't pull out as much as I liked it to. The smell of it is somewhat refreshing.
Flor S.
So I came across this beauty here.! & let me tell you beauties! It works wonders for my skin. I have oily skin and acne prone skin but sensitive.... So yes I'm very happy with this product.! give it a shot! :*
Shirley C.
This is able to take off the whiteheads that is on top of ur skin. It's not as harsh as the strip one. So it can't take out the black head. However it can take off the dead skin and isn't as harsh. It's good for people that had a lot of oil and sensitive skin
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
Is this similar to the pore strips? Or is it better?
Taylor C.
In need of a black head remover, any suggestions?