BY THE FACE SHOP

-A pack of blackhead removing nose strips-Formulated with Volcanic Clay from New Zealand rich in natural minerals-Helps draw out white & blackheads completely-Absorbs excess oil while firming pores-Restores a clean clear & smooth nose-To use: Wash face... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenn A.
This product is so good. Really gets out all of.my black heads which is a real problem for me they are really annoying and i have alot. So this product really does help and very affordable i will continue to purchase
Nadia S.
I used this product a few times. I have blackheads on my nose but not very severely. After a long time of not treating my face, I decided to use this to see if I could see a difference. After I removed the mask from my nose, I did the little specks on the mask and noticed it had actually removed some blackheads from my nose. It didn't make my nose look 100% blackhead free, but it definitely helped.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
i have tried many a blackhead strip and these were no different. i didnt see much of a difference in my skin after using it.
Taylor S.
I'm not a huge fan of nose pore strips, as they tend to irritate my skin. These, however, did not irritate my skin and left my nose feeling smooth. It didn't clear out all the blackheads but I found it opened my pores enough for my face cleanser to finish the job. I liked these, and would recommend.
Ruby Q.
Theses are perfect. Love how it takes out everything and doesnt hurt much when taking it off. As love that it leaves my nose area nice and smooth. i believe it a good value for what the product gives you. I buy this everytime i can find it. They sell out quick!!
Tatiana Q.
Calgary, AB
I have no complaints about this. They work well on my boyfriend and they don't irritate his skin. The smell can be a bit annoying but apart from that they're good
Viana F.
This nose band works too nice. One of the nose band that really works. I use it every week. Doesn't hurt the skin.
Missy M.
Selangor
Does it hurt when you peel off? I used a cheapo brand before. Does not remove any blackheads but hurts like hell to peel off. So I am wondering...
Elizabeth R.
How are these compared to other brands strips? Are these ok for sensitive skin? Do they actually work?
Gladys G.
I've heard a lot of great things about activated charcoal I'm really interested in trying this product out. Where can I find this product and is it affordable?
Amanda A.
thunder bay
I love the face mask from the face shop. I visited London Ontario this last Xmas n really enjoyed the store. I am wondering how do these work in comparison to the biore strips?