The Face Shop Baby Leaf Green Tea Oil Free Toner 150ml/5.07oz uploaded by Erin I.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop see more...

Erin I.
Torrance, CA
I like it, but even though its oil free, it feels like it has oil. It's thicker and slightly heavier than most toners I'm used to. It also gives your skin more moisture, which might be why it feels like a layer of diluted oil. I have oily skin, so I don't like the feeling too much. With that being said, it hasn't broken me out and has helped remove any makeup that was left in the books and crannies.
Mae M.
I was into Face Shop products and decided to give this a try, I like the fact that it didn't break me out so I continued using it for a while. I didn't notice any significant changes though.