BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop see more...

Angela M.
Middletown , NY
I got this as a gift and never tried this brand before. I liked it a lot. The avocado part made me leery but it did make my skin soft and felt moisturized. I still have some but will probably purchase in the future.
Austine L.
El Paso, TX
Really great lotion. It's thick, smells amazing and isn't oily plus doesn't feel like you just put on a cup of product. Your skin will seriously say thank you.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I've used this part up a couple of times it is good on my skin if it makes my skin feel soft and smooth especially after I get out of the shower
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.@
Emily H.
The lotion had a nice feel and went on smooth. The scent was ok. It felt hydrating and didn’t leave my skin oily.
damari m.
Laredo, TX
I have dry skin and this makes my skin feels soft and nice! It works really good! My mom uses this too!
Kait H.
Awesome product! Would recommend to all. Great quality and great price! Worked wonderfully
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Great product! Good price and awesome quality. Works well with my sensitive and oily skin!
Heather d.
Nepean, ON
In didn't love the scent but it did an ok job of moisturizing. I have extremely dry skin and need moisture that lasts and unfortunately I didn't find that with this
Berlineza D.
Mi madre tiene una, y las dos la usamos, pues la verdad es muy buena y tiene buena presentación!