The Face Shop Aqua Refreshing Black Mask Disney Star War Edition

by The Face Shop

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. 3-Step Skin Care: Deep Cleanser + Intensive Vitamin Serum + Face Mask Serum: Wrinkle-Care + Whitening Effect Aqua Refreshing Black Face Mask: Wrinkle-Care + Whitening Effect + Hydration + Elasticity + Nourishment How to use: Step 1: Use right amount to lather bubbles, massage onto face and rinse off with lukewarm water. Step 2: Apply an adequate amount over the entire face. Step 3: Place the sheet on face for 10 to 20 minutes, then gently pat the remaining serum for better absorption.

Is this worth it?
Start your review of The Face Shop Aqua Refreshing Black Mask Disney Star War Edition!
Tulare, CA
This mask was nice and was moisturizing though I didn’t really get the Star Wars vibe lol maybe since it was black like death Vader? Idk it was a bit of a reach for me but a decent mask nonetheless so I can’t be mad.
First of all, I have to say one of the reasons I purchased this was because it has Star Wars on it. I purchased this mask on Amazon and I will definitely purchase again as it left my face feeling all around hydrated and nourished.
philadelphia, PA
Korean Beauty products have been all the rage this year so I grabbed this to try one out! You are definitely paying more for the Starwars name, so I probably wouldn’t buy this specific mask again for that reason. My skin felt refreshed and rejuvenated after one use so I’d probably buy from this brand again!
I absolutely adore this fave mask. It leaves the skin nice and hydrated and it feels like your face just got a drink of water. The packaging is cute, and I love sheet masks. Enjoyed and would recommend.
Independence , OR
I’m a huge Starwars fan so loved when they had the Starwars edition out. The mask didn’t irritate my skin and my face felt so refreshed after. The packaging was so cute with Vader on it. I would try again.
Beckley, WV
My friend bought me this as a gift and it was honestly horrible. It was hard to get off and didn't make my skin feel good at all after I did take it off. Kinda disappointed.
Macon
I was gave this for Christmas a year ago I liked it myself , idk how much it cost bit if the price was right I'd definitely buy it , I'll give it a thumbs up
Cameron Mills, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Live the aqua refreshing face mask it leaves face vibrant and bright looking helps with bring balance back to your face and leaves your face feeling so soft
This product was okay it did make my skin feel soft and renewed there is a lot of better Brands out there I prefer some that removed a dry skin as well
Refreshing Mask, smells nice and love that it’s Star Wars edition. This mask left my face smooth and refreshed after use, I would buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...