The Face Shop Aqua Refreshing Black Mask Disney Star War Edition

by The Face Shop

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. 3-Step Skin Care: Deep Cleanser + Intensive Vitamin Serum + Face Mask Serum: Wrinkle-Care + Whitening Effect Aqua Refreshing Black Face Mask: Wrinkle-Care + Whitening Effect + Hydration + Elasticity + Nourishment How to use: Step 1: Use right amount to lather bubbles, massage onto face and rinse off with lukewarm water. Step 2: Apply an adequate amount over the entire face. Step 3: Place the sheet on face for 10 to 20 minutes, then gently pat the remaining serum for better absorption.

Is this worth it?
Start your review of The Face Shop Aqua Refreshing Black Mask Disney Star War Edition!
New Bern, NC
hey shop is a great product I like it I like to use their mess from time to time they are really good and feels good on your skin when they're done using the packaging is that okay packaging is just a real good product but I've used better products than this before
Rocky face, GA
These are amazing face masks! It’s a super cute Star Wars design and it helps refresh my tired skin. The price isn’t bad and the product actually works! I have only used it a handful of times but the results have amazed me!
Easley, SC
removes everything from clogged pores. Makes your skin super-soft. Wasn't too harsh on your skin I would highly recommend to anyone who has stubborn, clogged pores to give it a try. I'll definitely buy it again. It's one of the best masks I've ever tried.
Onalaska, WI
Got this as a present from a friend. The mask was great. Didn't dry my skin out, it left it super soft and moisturized. It's super gentle on the skin too. And it smells wonderful. I'd probably buy from this product line again to try their other face products!
One of the best!! I love Korean products they are so different from American and does wonders on my skin. This face mask is very easy to use and the outcome is like a pro. I wouldn’t change anything about this product and highly recommend it.
Albuquerque, NM
Skin Care AND Star Wars?! Sign me tf up!! I love The Face Shop’s products, especially when they do cute little marketing collaborations with brands like Disney. They work well and are average in price range.
Columbus, OH
1,344 reviews
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Kissimmee , FL
I have this two stars on how easy it was to apply but I wouldn’t purchase this product again. I ordered it online and when I got a chance to use it, it irritates my skin and left it red. There is definitely room for improvement. I wouldn’t recommend.
Michigan City, IN
Not only do I love these but secretly hot my boyfriend to try one and now I notice that one is gone from my stash every once in a while. It leaves your skin soft, hydrated and refreshed after one use.
New York
I love Korean skincare products & regime & have been using sheet masks since 6 months. I love them. But this sheet Mask didn't too much for me compared to other sheet masks which I have been using regularly. I wouldn't buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...