The Face Shop Aqua Refreshing Black Mask Disney Star War Edition

by The Face Shop

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. 3-Step Skin Care: Deep Cleanser + Intensive Vitamin Serum + Face Mask Serum: Wrinkle-Care + Whitening Effect Aqua Refreshing Black Face Mask: Wrinkle-Care + Whitening Effect + Hydration + Elasticity + Nourishment How to use: Step 1: Use right amount to lather bubbles, massage onto face and rinse off with lukewarm water. Step 2: Apply an adequate amount over the entire face. Step 3: Place the sheet on face for 10 to 20 minutes, then gently pat the remaining serum for better absorption.

Is this worth it?
Start your review of The Face Shop Aqua Refreshing Black Mask Disney Star War Edition!
Dubai, Dubai
I am person to die for masks.. i had used almost every mask from the face shop and i love love love itt. The serum in the mask are to die for
warrenville , IL
In love with this face mask is great for a long stressful day go home and relax enjoy all the good benefits of this incredible mask
1,149 reviews
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
Boise , ID
I did enjoy this mask but i probably wouldn't purchase it again. A mask is a mask it was fun and my skin did feel good after.
Felt like it was ripping off my face but WOW I love the after lol my skin is smooth as can be and my pores look very small
A cute and good quality mask. Feels nice on the skin and has a lot of essence. Only con is it might scare your pets!
Clay, KY
One of my most favorite products!! Super cute and it ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!! super affordable and natural ingredients :)
Schenectady, NY
This mask wasn't my favorite. It left my skin feeling light and clean but I did not feel it was worth the price tag
Zephyrhills, FL
I loved that this mask had a “theme” aside from your typical charcoal mask. I expected little and got so much more!
The mask made my face sting at first, but did a good job of hydrating my face. I probably wouldn’t buy it again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...