The Face Shop Aqua Refreshing Black Mask Disney Star War Edition uploaded by Sean P.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. 3-Step Skin Care: Deep Cleanser + Intensive Vitamin Serum + Face Mask Serum: Wrinkle-Care + Whitening Effect Aqua Refreshing Black Face Mask: Wrinkle-Care + Whitening Effect + Hydration + Elasticity + Nourishment How to use: Step 1: Use right amount to lather bubbles, massage onto face and rinse off with lukewarm water. Step 2: Apply an adequate amount over the entire face. Step 3: Place the sheet on face for 10 to 20 minutes, then gently pat the remaining serum for better absorption.

Lyndsey D.
Independence , OR
I’m a huge Starwars fan so loved when they had the Starwars edition out. The mask didn’t irritate my skin and my face felt so refreshed after. The packaging was so cute with Vader on it. I would try again.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Korean Beauty products have been all the rage this year so I grabbed this to try one out! You are definitely paying more for the Starwars name, so I probably wouldn’t buy this specific mask again for that reason. My skin felt refreshed and rejuvenated after one use so I’d probably buy from this brand again!
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
Got this as a present from a friend. The mask was great. Didn't dry my skin out, it left it super soft and moisturized. It's super gentle on the skin too. And it smells wonderful. I'd probably buy from this product line again to try their other face products!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love Korean skincare products & regime & have been using sheet masks since 6 months. I love them. But this sheet Mask didn't too much for me compared to other sheet masks which I have been using regularly. I wouldn't buy it again.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
This mask was nice and was moisturizing though I didn’t really get the Star Wars vibe lol maybe since it was black like death Vader? Idk it was a bit of a reach for me but a decent mask nonetheless so I can’t be mad.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I have this two stars on how easy it was to apply but I wouldn’t purchase this product again. I ordered it online and when I got a chance to use it, it irritates my skin and left it red. There is definitely room for improvement. I wouldn’t recommend.
Shanda H.
I absolutely adore this fave mask. It leaves the skin nice and hydrated and it feels like your face just got a drink of water. The packaging is cute, and I love sheet masks. Enjoyed and would recommend.
Lexi P.
Michigan City, IN
Not only do I love these but secretly hot my boyfriend to try one and now I notice that one is gone from my stash every once in a while. It leaves your skin soft, hydrated and refreshed after one use.
Melissa M.
First of all, I have to say one of the reasons I purchased this was because it has Star Wars on it. I purchased this mask on Amazon and I will definitely purchase again as it left my face feeling all around hydrated and nourished.
Victoria F.