BY THE FACE SHOP

Buy on YesStyl...
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a nice toner. I didn’t live the scent, but I loved how it made my skin feel. It was gentle yet effective and I think it made my skin look brighter and more clear. I was nervous about what it would do to my skin but I really felt like it made me glow. I would definitely buy this again.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best toners I have used for a reasonable price. Hey, that's a bonus and win all on it's own. My skin has really cleared up big time since I started using this product. I use it a few times a day after washing my face, I usually use it in morning, before bed, and sometimes in the middle of the day if my skin needs some refreshing.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and works amazing! Love that I am able to use this and it’s gentle and very effective! I’m glad I was able use this and have a good experience with it for such a good price! The product is very recommended
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.
Destiny S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light weight. Very nice for the price! The brand is pretty great too and if you Love this you should check out their other items !
Katie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this toner! I use it once a day to EVEN out my skin tone and give a nice glow. It has a pleasant smell which is a plus
Tiffany K.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great! Smells great. Would like to try again. My skin is sensitive and this works amazingly.
Kait H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product! Would recommend to all. Great quality and great price! Worked wonderfully
Linda B.
Barrie, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this toner makes me feel alive lol. Refreshing and for the price is right too for this product