BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop

Sedona F.
Denver
Love love love this one. Not a bad price for it either. My skin hates toners that have a ton of chemicals so this one really works well, doesn’t irritate or anything. Only down side is I gotta drive super far for it or get it online which isn’t super fun.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I just started using toners, and I don’t think I could ever go back now. This product feels great on my skin. It’s cool and refreshing and doesn’t feel sticky at all. It’s also affordable, although the shipping was quite pricey.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
This was a nice toner. I didn’t live the scent, but I loved how it made my skin feel. It was gentle yet effective and I think it made my skin look brighter and more clear. I was nervous about what it would do to my skin but I really felt like it made me glow. I would definitely buy this again.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
One of the best toners I have used for a reasonable price. Hey, that's a bonus and win all on it's own. My skin has really cleared up big time since I started using this product. I use it a few times a day after washing my face, I usually use it in morning, before bed, and sometimes in the middle of the day if my skin needs some refreshing.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
This toner is so good!!! I love toners that has more than just one benefit, theres more reason to invest in!! Toners are really good for your skin to restore ph balance, and this does way more than just restore ph balance! Great job!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Smells amazing and works amazing! Love that I am able to use this and it’s gentle and very effective! I’m glad I was able use this and have a good experience with it for such a good price! The product is very recommended
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
Love this product! It does just as it says, I've yet to have met another facial cleanser that works as well as this one. The product proves it's worth of the price. I will definitely buy again.
Mistirae S.
I use this as a daily face cleanser. It washes away any dirt or oil that I have on my face from my day. It washes off any impurities and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
monicque W.
San Antonio , TX
Good product you wont be dissappointed by this product. It's a good toner very refreshing and doesn't leave my skin with a sticky feeling either
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.