Kevyn Aucoin

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I absolutely love this eyelash curler. This one works so much better than the ones I’ve used in the past. It makes my lashes looking amazing. I would 100% get this again in the future!!!
5 / 5
I've been a fan of Kevyn since I read Making Faces in middle school. He was the one who sparked my passion for makeup and made it easy to understand. This item seems so simple, but it's a staple of most beauty routines. I use it every time I apply make up, and some days when I don't. It might seem strange, but it's a reminder for me when I see his name of why I do makeup, and the impact he's had on how I see myself.
5 / 5
Y'all why were there 3 choices for the same thing? I'm confused and basic eyelash curlers should not be confusing, especially when you use this one daily. I understand the need for the backup red rubber cushion because y'all it's what keeps our lashes from curling beautifully into graceful curves instead of making a hard, unattractive, as well as probably painful kink in our lashes that may rip a few out or just rip them at the site of damage. These Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curlers are top of the line,!I first got them when I went I was a teen and had no idea about curling my eyelashes AT ALL, NONE. So I went to my favorite department store for the Bestest Eyelash Curler out there..... I was told over and over again that it was Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler. And y'all. I can't say it enough ... I'm in love, love and the curler makes my lashes curl so gracefully like a 🦢 lmao. Oh and it's true love so I bought two...one to keep in my vanity along with my heated curler and as a back up.