The Eye Pencil

Kohl - Contour Long-lasting

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Eye Pencil!
Sarah W.
Review for: Guerlain Gel Eye Pencil № 01 Black Jack
I am horrible at applying eyeliner with a pencil but I received this in a gift set with a Guerlain mascara (which is FANTASTIC by the way). There is something magical about this pencil though. It has amazing pigmentation and is creamy enough to not tug on my eyes but not so creamy that is messy. I'm starting to think about buying it in other colors. Absolutely amazing!
Cynthia C.
Mount Gilead, OH
Review for: Guerlain The Eye Pencil 02 Jackie Brown 0.04 oz
Absolutely love this eyeliner! It is very creamy and easy to apply. The other end of the pencil has a wonderful smudging tool that allows easy blending. Is is perfect for a smokey eye!!
nidae E.
Fes, Fes
Review for: Guerlain Gel Eye Pencil № 01 Black Jack
My guerlain pencil rep at park.sarah told me o wmuld love this eye pencil and she was right it stays on for hours
Gazelle G.
Review for: Guerlain The Eye Pencil 02 Jackie Brown 0.04 oz
Love this brown liner. Have had it forever. It’s really a quality product and the price point is fair for what you are getting
Stephanie E.
Review for: Guerlain Gel Eye Pencil № 01 Black Jack
Loved this eye pencil so much but can no longer buy it here in the UK. Brilliant eye liner and great jet black colour.

Looking for your answer?