The Eye Concentrate

Shop La Mer The Eye Concentrate. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Hey guys, I have been using this recently have any of you tried it and seen results?
is this good for reducing puffiness? i haven’t been sleeping well lately so i want something that makes me looks less tired not just hydrate the eye area.
Start your review of The Eye Concentrate!
How would you rate this product?
Sobia R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
The Eye Concentrate uploaded by Sobia R.
I’m very picky when it comes to products under the eyes, mainly because most of them NEVER work. Thankfully this works wonder!!! I love everything about this!!! The only thing I wish it was wayyy cheaper it’s $240.
Johannie V.
West New York, NJ
The Eye Concentrate uploaded by Johannie V.
Purchased at: Saks
The creme de la creme.... the holy grail of eye creams. I’ve dumped so much money on eye creams in the past and I’ve finally found my soulmate. This eye cream is super light and silky in texture and glides on delicately with the provided metal tip applicator. I like to store mine in the fridge for an added cooling affect. I’ve noticed a significant difference in the overall skin texture around my eyes as well as a huge improvement in the darkness under my eyes. What I love most is that it has all the anti-aging properties I’m looking for without irritation. 5-stars all the way! 💕
Kien S.
Springfield , VA
The Eye Concentrate uploaded by Kien S.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I have friends that swear by it but honestly I don't find this one as effective as many #lamer products and for the price tag, I WANT IT TO ERASE EVERYTHING ON MY EYES. NOT JUST TO HYDRATE. The Eye Concentrate This is my 2nd jar already and will NOT REPURCHASE. 🙄 #notworthit
Yaroslava B.
Brooklyn, NY
The Eye Concentrate uploaded by Yaroslava B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is an absolute must have! It’s very light but hydrating, and really makes my eyes feel and look brighter! I love the fact that it has a special tool to apply it. Very refreshing and cool)The Eye Concentrate
Marina K.
Westfield, WI
The Eye Concentrate uploaded by Marina K.
La Mer never disappoints! This is a bomb if you have super dark circles as mine. This rich eye cream is gentle and spreads smoothly, promoting deep hydration. It also targets lines and wrinkles, making your skin brighter. It feels soothing while massaging on eye area. The promise is results in 21 days! We'll see, so far, super recommended! #lamer #complimentary
Simanti D.
The Eye Concentrate uploaded by Simanti D.
I received a complimentary sample of this to try via SoPost. It’s a tiny sample but a little goes a very long way. The eye cream is silky and lightweight. It absorbs super quick and moisturizes very well. It has a faint seaweed smell that is detectable only during application. I wish it was more reasonably priced!
Kylie C.
Well worth the money for deep wrinkles. I'm in my late 30's and I haven't found any product quite like this one. I will continue to buy over and over again. You won't be disappointed.
Sarah R.
Newark
The Eye Concentrate uploaded by Sarah R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a gift for Mother’s Day from my hubby and kids. I’m a product junkie and have been curious about La Mer. There’s pros and cons to this. I guess my naive self was expecting results immediately. It’s been 6 weeks and I see no difference to justify me repurchasing a pricey product. On the plus side it feels luxurious, smells great, and a little goes a long way. Im on the fence about re purchasing unless I see results. Maybe it’s one of those things that I can say “been there, tried that”. I do think their might cheaper options out there can deliver results so I am slightly disappointed.
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
The Eye Concentrate uploaded by Swathi A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this product to test .. smells good and great for everyday use . Reduces puffiness but it’s way too pricey and products like Tula skincare gives similar products , so will not buy it again . Thanks to Sephora bazaar I got to try it
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
The Eye Concentrate uploaded by Cherie S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This La Mer eye product is amazing. I didn't think the hype about La Mer products was true until I tried several products. This eye concentrate is an amazing preventative as well as immediate & over time results. It absorbs quickly, provides excellent moisturization and after a few weeks I noticed less dark circles, minimization of fine lines and an overall refreshed and brighter eye area. It's fairly expensive but worth the price. Smells absolutely delicious too.

102 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madalina Z.
Speyer, Speyer
il y a 2 mois
member-f8a4a1 il y a un mois
I absolutely love it. I have no wrinkles. So there… I will keep using this product.
Kevin C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
il y a 7 mois
The Eye Concentrate ? Is this worth the price? And are there any alternatives you guys reccomend for dark circles?
Joan M.