BY DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB #3 in Men's Razors

• Has anyone switched from using the 4X to this one? Curiou...3 Answers
Katelyn C.
Pine Hill
Purchased at: Dollar Shave Club
Perfect for men and women. I love the price and their customer service is great. Amazing clean perfect shave everytime
Jenna M.
My husband and I each have one of these razors and we both love them! I shave my legs every few days and this works so well. My husband has super thick and coarse facial hair that grows super fast and this razor makes it so easy and fast for him to shave! He prefers using this razor than his electric shaver.
Lysette A.
Clarks, NE
This product is a great value. Only nine bucks and I can have my box shipped as often as I want. Much better value and quality than razors from the store.
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Highly recommend these razors. Actually work better than my powered Gillette. They will save me a fortune. . Came across them researching dollar shave club. Glad I did.... they work great!
Kendra B.
Manteca , CA
The absolute best blade me and my bearded boyfriend have ever tried!! We love this subscription box because I only need one blade a month, and my boyfriend uses the other refill blades. The Executive gives a clean, close shave every time, and the handle is nicely weighted unlike those cheap plastic ones I find at the drug store. We are never going back!
Richard V.
Hesperia,california
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Dollar Shave Club
One of the best shavers! The blades last a long time leaving my skin smooth and close shave. Highly recommended
Candice L.
Muncie
The only razor me and my boyfriend own! It's super affordable and we've gotten such a big collection of the razor heads I had to skip a few months. The razors are so smooth and I even buy them for the RV. I haven't used a different razor in over a year and I have no desire to.
Ellamourne d.
Glen Burnie, MD
I've been using DSC for several years now and absolutely love their products and service. Women's razors are prohibitively expensive thanks to the 'pink tax' and they just don't give as smooth of a shave. I'm in the adult industry, so I go through razors at a faster rate keeping my skin smooth. DSC makes a quality blade, a well-weighted handle, and provides a convenient service.
Mia S.
Pulaski, TN
Purchased at: Dollar Shave Club
Love! Yes, it’s a men’s razor but it’s fabulous! Closest shave ever! Leaves your legs silky & smooth. I have been subscribed to them for about 6 months now & they are amazing. Each refill cartridge comes with 4 new razor heads. Very reasonable.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great razor! With its sharp blades and soft bar around the blades it lets you get super close to the hair. It’s also nice because it does not require you to use shaving cream. It’s completely affordable and you can find it anywhere
Leila K.
Maumelle, AR
Does anyone use this razor regularly and have any feedback?
Quinton A.
Huron, OH
I've used this blade before but is it really the best one out there for this cheap?
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
This looks expensive.. how much is it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Never heard of this brand, is it a good razor?
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
What mainstream razor would this be comparable to?