BY DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB #2 in Men's Razors

• This looks expensive.. how much is it?4 Answers
  • Has anyone switched from using the 4X to this one? Curiou...3 Answers
Megan L.
Sioux City, IA
I recently switched to this product, but so far I am very impressed. The 5 blade design makes my legs and underarms super smooth. It even works on my bikini line. And you can't beat the price!
Kayla P.
Camp Pendleton, CA
I absolutely love to shave my legs and armpits with this razor. It is so much better then buying a four bladed razor that is apparently only for woman. I always recommend the dollar shave club to people who are looking for razors or shave cream.
Sam L.
Rexburg, ID
A wife got me this last year for Christmas and I can't believe it took me so long to make the change! Don't think I'll ever go back to regular razors this is way too nice and Convenient! Dollar Shave Club
Matt S.
Staten Island, NY
Men's razors are probably some of the most overpriced items in your local drugstore! When I switched to Dollar Shave Club, I didn't know what to expect. Surprise, surprise, I was blown away. The Executive razor performs just as well as the Gilette Fusion and it's only $9 a month. The customer service is fantastic also!
Stacia R.
Spokane, WA
I tried the dollar shave club because it was so cheap fully expecting to not like it, however I fell in love and got my parents and husband to use it too
Kelly J.
Kailua, HI
The Dollar Shave Club has DEFINITELY stepped up their razor game! When they first started, I opted for the $7 razor. I was not happy. I finally cancelled and resubscribed during a $1 promo they were having. I opted for the $9 razor and it is HEAVEN! I've also tried the moisturizer on my legs (even though it's for men), and absolutely love it!!!
Kim P.
Doylestown
We have been using this razor and the refills for years. Affordable and convenient. I find this product comparable to any razor in the supermarket but the only difference is you don't feel bad replacing.
Mallory F.
Battle Creek
I get a nice close, smooth shave every time. No razor bumps or burn. I don't need a girly, pink handle. And it's inexpensive!
Lara S.
Columbia
Love this handle. Perfectly weighted, and the 4 blade cartridges give me a great shave every time. I just don't shave daily to justify changing my blade weekly!
Charlotte B.
Love the razors from Dollar Shave Club. For me they work well and are less expensive that what I was buying in the store. They give a nice close shave and do have the moisture strip on them as well. I use them with the Dr Carvers shave line from here as well. Have been using them for over a year.
Leila K.
Maumelle, AR
Does anyone use this razor regularly and have any feedback?
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
This looks expensive.. how much is it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, is it a good razor?
Ashley S.
Has anyone switched from using the 4X to this one? Curious to know if it is that big of a difference.
Quinton A.
Huron, OH
I've used this blade before but is it really the best one out there for this cheap?