BY DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB #2 in Men's Razors

• This looks expensive.. how much is it?4 Answers
  • Has anyone switched from using the 4X to this one? Curiou...3 Answers
Kacy H.
The Woodlands, TX
Been with DSC for a year and I can say I’m a satisfied costumer! I will not use another razor ever again! This was the best bang for my buck and the most cost effective! It’s a close shave and doesn’t break the bank!
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
The price is great and it comes right to my door. I use one razor a week and they are sharp. The blades stay sharp all the way through the week and when it’s time for a new one i don’t have to rub to the store to get new. The shipping is free and comes very fast
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
I just started the dollar shave club this month and I absolutely love it. Please help me a great razor that you would purchase at the store for 10 and one dollars as well as some samples to try all for five dollars.
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love that DSC makes it easy for me to not have to think about purchasing razors. I can switch them out frequently without worrying I will run out. I do feel that with very fine hair it doesn’t always pick it up.
kaylee p.
I’m a girl and love this razor. The shave is very precise and i never have a problem with cutting. These razors last a long time and are very affordable. My favorite razor and I recommend everyone try this out.
Anelsy V.
These are the greatest high quality razors I have ever used. I’m never switching brands because these, so matter how old or used, work so perfect and leave no red marks. I’ve been using these razors for years now and not once have I been cut.
Victoria G.
Imperial, CA
I love dollar shave club!! Going to the grocery store and purchasing razors is so expensive and the blades aren’t that great with dollar shave club I get a razor that last for such a great price!!!
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
So far so good. We have been using this service for about 5 months and have been very happy with it. Saves money and time- having it delivered. Works as well as pricey brands. Delay or order as needed.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I got DSC for my husband last year. I liked the way his razor looked so I got one for myself. I put red nail polish on mine so we don’t mix up our razors. That’s not something a couple should share.
Missy M.
Jefferson Cty, MO
They make my life so much easier. I never have to-remember buying razors or blades when I’m at the store. They are super and so much more affordable than what we were purchasing. I recommend these for everyone!
Leila K.
Maumelle, AR
Does anyone use this razor regularly and have any feedback?
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
This looks expensive.. how much is it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, is it a good razor?
Ashley S.
Has anyone switched from using the 4X to this one? Curious to know if it is that big of a difference.
Quinton A.
Huron, OH
I've used this blade before but is it really the best one out there for this cheap?