BY DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB #2 in Men's Razors

• Never heard of this brand, is it a good razor?4 Answers
  • This looks expensive.. how much is it?4 Answers
  • Has anyone switched from using the 4X to this one? Curiou...3 Answers
Morgan C.
His is a very high quality trimmer/shaver. My fiancé uses this and it’s super easy to use and always give him a fresh clean cut look. I️ love I️t and so does he. Would highly recommend this
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
I am not really impressed with the Dollar Shave Club razors. This one works great for my man's beard hair but it horrible for me to use shaving my legs. I always end up with shipped patches and razor burn. I think their basic razor is better for women.
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My hunny and I both love the blades from Dollar shave club. He doesn’t switch out blades frequently so we ordered an extra handle for me so I use up all the blades. They are pretty sharp and the handles are very sturdy. It’s pretty cheap and so worth it!
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
My adult son got in this Dollar Club my God they were sending him more razors than he could use but extremely inexpensive and US ladies have managed to use those razors for him LOL
LeAnne H.
Interlachen, FL
This has been my favorite razor. I will never buy another razor from anywhere else. Dollar shave club is great. My handle broke and they sent me a replacement no charge no hassle. Highly recommend Dollar Shave Club. You save so much money!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I really hate even thinking about buying regular razors and razor heads at the store. It’s literally twice as expensive! These razor heads are delivered to my house bi monthly and it’s 10$. What a steal. They work just as well as Venus.
Brae W.
Horrible. Not moisturizing and doesn’t do the job. I compared it with a 4 blade disposable women’s razor and the disposable did a better job. The 6 blade leaves razor burns and just hurts when shaving and doesn’t get a close shave.
Colleen B.
Barre
I got this just to try it and i did not like it at all. Itgave my knee area so much razor burn even using the lightest touch. I tried it with different shaving creams and nothing worked. I went back to using Venus womens razors.
Magdalena M.
The canister always felt a little clumsy to me. A little bulky or not-so-prettily designed, I think. But the product gets he job well done and I appreciate that you can find it easily in any store, and for a cheaper price!
Kacy H.
The Woodlands, TX
Been with DSC for a year and I can say I’m a satisfied costumer! I will not use another razor ever again! This was the best bang for my buck and the most cost effective! It’s a close shave and doesn’t break the bank!
Leila K.
Maumelle, AR
Does anyone use this razor regularly and have any feedback?
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
This looks expensive.. how much is it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, is it a good razor?
Ashley S.
Has anyone switched from using the 4X to this one? Curious to know if it is that big of a difference.
Quinton A.
Huron, OH
I've used this blade before but is it really the best one out there for this cheap?