BY DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB #2 in Men's Razors

• This looks expensive.. how much is it?4 Answers
  • Has anyone switched from using the 4X to this one? Curiou...3 Answers
Christina H.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy getting the razors when I need them but I have had at least 1 razor out of the 4pk I get every other month give me major razor burns. I bought a subscription for my husband as well, he had me cancel his immediately. I am debating to cancel just like convenience and when I get a good pack it's good. Sometimes I am not so lucky.
David M.
Louisa, KY
I will start out by saying that I am really picky about my razors. I always seem to get cut some how when I shave especially with throw a away razors. So when i got my first Razor I was waiting on the bleeding to start. The razor felt really smooth, and I didn't feel it pulling ay any of my facial hair. I have noticed that it does a little better with certain shave creams then others. But I have been using it now for almost a year and have not gotten one cut yet. I highly recommend these products as I use them monthly.
Victor P.
Bellingham, MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Great for sensitive skin. I've tried a variety of blades over the years, and the Executive gets the job done right, without leaving me a chopped up face. Theres a single blade on the back so get hard to reach places like under the nose, etc. I typically shave about twice a week, and a exchangeable head typically lasts about a month. Quality is really good for the price.
Richard K.
Irvine, CA
Great value for what is provided with the four monthly blades. It still seems a bit strange to change the blade weekly so I tend to put on a new one every couple of weeks. Even with doing it less frequently than instructed I think this is one of the best razors I've used. And at a way cheaper price than what you would get buying at a retail store like target.

I've also really liked their body wash products and their after shave lotion. Defintely a great company that provides superior products.
Justine C.
Centreville, MD
I love this company and this razor. I am extremely impressed with the quality and cost. The only complaint I have is that one of the packets of razors I got did have a fine barb or something of that sort on the blade and it did give me a pretty nice cut up my lower leg. However it was one blade in a year, and for the price I wasn't mad about it. The company made it right and sent me 2 free pack of replacement blades and a second handle..and their customer service was amazing to deal with. Definitely recommend.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
One of the best razors he has ever used, he has never looked back since switching to Dollar Shave. The blades always last him longer than needed, so he has an abundance of fresh blades to change out whenever the need strikes him. He loves the trimming/edging blade on the back, and is why we stick with the executive. My daughter uses the 4x, and has no complaints. For $15 a month, the entire family has razors, and quality ones at that. Very happy with Dollar Shave!
Ashlee S.
Pulaski, WI
You can't go wrong with the price.  I purchased this originally for my husband as he needs sharp blades otherwise he gets cut very easily.  He said he loved them so I thought I'd buy an extra stick and we'd share the blades.  Personally I feel for me as a woman, the blades are a little harsh so I have to use shaving cream which is the only downfall but still FIVE stars.  You seriously can't beat the price.  4 blades for $10 instead of paying 4 blades for $36 at the store.
Alexis B.
My husband is in the military and is required to shave every day. We decided to sign up with dollar shave club because of the convenient price compared to others bought from the store. I bought 2 handles, one for my husband and myself. We get a pick of four blades every month. So much cheaper, especially beings that we use them every day. The blade is amazing, I get a close, soft shave every time. Glides smoothly as well! Love this product!!
Jessie H.
North Hollywood, CA
To be honest I really expected more from this razor. I purchased it because the price was right and I thought getting blades delivered would make things easier. This is true however I cannot stand the fact that this razor is literally impossible to clean out. The back of it is so closed off that I can't get anything out and so it renders the razor useless after a couple uses. I switched to Henry's for this reason because it's easy to clean.
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
Omg, this razor!  I am a woman that subscribes and never imagined myself using a 5 blade razor, but now i will never stop!  The executive gives a clean and smooth shave, especially great for underarms.  No more swiping in every direction and still feeling stubble.  Plus, the shave is so close that I don't get stubble for two days after shaving.  I will be continuing this subscription as long as they make high quality razors for so CHEAP!
Leila K.
Maumelle, AR
Does anyone use this razor regularly and have any feedback?
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
This looks expensive.. how much is it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, is it a good razor?
Ashley S.
Has anyone switched from using the 4X to this one? Curious to know if it is that big of a difference.
Quinton A.
Huron, OH
I've used this blade before but is it really the best one out there for this cheap?