BY DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB #2 in Men's Razors

• This looks expensive.. how much is it?4 Answers
  • Has anyone switched from using the 4X to this one? Curiou...3 Answers
Krishna R.
Fort Mill , SC
Love the brand and their products!! I shave my legs often and I can’t justify spending a ton of money for razors. The disposable ones are super crappy with 2 blades and the non disposable ones are super expensive. The executive is the most expensive one you can get and it’s only $9. It has the most blades and it comes with 4 blade heads you also get samples too. They work well and when it’s time to get new blade heads you aren’t spending a ton. Highly recommend
britni b.
Martinsville, IN
I was a bit skeptical at first, but I've been using this razor for about 3 weeks now and I love it! It's just as good as any drugstore razor I've ever used, at a much better price point. Plus, I can have it shipped directly to me when I run out. It gives me a close shave and leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth! I've been using the same blade since I got it and it's still just as sharp as it was the first time.
April N.
Forest Lake
This is hands down, my favorite razor. It gives such a close shave for half the price of one from the drugstore! It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft without all the razor burn and cuts. I shave my whole body very frequently and this gets the job done completely. If you are looking for a razor that can give you a good, close shave, I would highly recommend this one.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
If you are still buying your razors from local stores you need to stop-NOW- lol! Dollar shave club is such a fantastic company! They make high quality products for shaving and they are soooo affordable! This razor has 6 blades (!!!) and helps me get the closest shave I’ve ever had! I love pairing it with DSC shave butter (Dr.Carvers I believe) and my legs feel silky smooth for days! Which is awesome because most leave me with stubble within 24 hours, :/ this razor is $9 I think and they send you a 4 pack of blades every month (free shipping!) or you can choose to have it sent every other month-which is what I do) the only change I would recommend is them offering a variety of different colors!
Brian B.
Orlando
These are the cheapest and most high quality razors you will ever use. I started using this program probably 2 years ago and it is just the best. Razors are so expensive and for just a couple extra bucks a month you can get 4 of these high quality razors. I pay extra for the executive just because it works better on my face.
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
This razor is the best one I’ve ever had and I don’t plan on switching anytime soon. It is a 6 bladed razor and lasts me quite a while without having to refill it all the time. Dollar shave club is very inexpensive and always ships your refills at the right time! So glad I found this product when I did.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Okay... the dollar shave club is the BEST decision of my life!! I was using Venus razors for over 10 years and I was soooo sick of the cost, and how much I was having to spend on razors!! My fiancé has used the dollar shave club for years, so naturally I stole his razor one day and I’ve been hooked ever since. I recommend it to everyone I know!! The quality is twice as good as the Venus razors and the shave is 20x better. I hope it’s around forever!! Its so affordable, $8 a month.. what!! I was spending $15 or more on one Venus razor. I love this mailing club as much as my Sephora play box.
Haley N.
I recently decided it was ridiculous to pay almost $30 at a drugstore for four razor heads. I had heard about Dollar Shave Club and thought I'd give it a try. I am so glad I did. Everything is great quality for a great price! It's even better that it's delivered to your doorstep.
Amy K.
Bound Brook
I absolutely love these razors. I know they are geared towards men, but they work great on legs too! I also love that they automatically ship every month (with the option to skip). I never have to worry about running out! The best razors I’ve ever used and at a great price.
sam f.
Provo, UT
My husband has very sensitive skin, particularly on his face. He’s very easily gets ingrown hairs and red razor bumps. As a final resort we decided to try using the Executive Blade from DollarShaveClub. Since using this blade he hasn’t suffered from any of the problems he had before! The real game changer is combining using this razor and using DSC’s shave butter before shaving! It has made a night and day difference for his shaving, and he shaves at least once weekly so it’s a big deal! Dollar Shave Club
Leila K.
Maumelle, AR
Does anyone use this razor regularly and have any feedback?
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
This looks expensive.. how much is it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, is it a good razor?
Ashley S.
Has anyone switched from using the 4X to this one? Curious to know if it is that big of a difference.
Quinton A.
Huron, OH
I've used this blade before but is it really the best one out there for this cheap?