Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Okay... the dollar shave club is the BEST decision of my life!! I was using Venus razors for over 10 years and I was soooo sick of the cost, and how much I was having to spend on razors!! My fiancé has used the dollar shave club for years, so naturally I stole his razor one day and I’ve been hooked ever since. I recommend it to everyone I know!! The quality is twice as good as the Venus razors and the shave is 20x better. I hope it’s around forever!! Its so affordable, $8 a month.. what!! I was spending $15 or more on one Venus razor. I love this mailing club as much as my Sephora play box.