anyone have problems with these dulling out fast?
Are these products worth the price and do they send you shaving cream as well?
how well do you like these
Start your review of The Executive!
How would you rate this product?
Amir H.
Gilbert, AZ
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
The Executive uploaded by Amir H.
Received this box about 3 months ago, which comes with 5 blades. The handle is slick and easy to use. I usually shave about once/week and these have lasted a lot longer than I envisioned. The shave is close, smooth, and no razor bumps whatsoever.
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
The Executive uploaded by Shelby C.
I am very excited to use this The Executive handle, I’m upgrading from the The 4X which I’ve used for a couple years now. This handle feels heavy and well made and it feels very nice in your hand with rubber nubbies around the handle for a better grip. Price point is excellent. You can schedule monthly, bi-monthly and idk what else deliveries to suit your needs. #dollarshaveclub
Robin R.
Mount Olive, NC
The Executive uploaded by Robin R.
I've been a club member for a couple of years and I started with the Humble Twin so I decided to upgrade to the Executive. I wanted to love this razor but I don't. In my opinion, this razor is too harsh for women. I got razor burn and several cuts using it under my arms. This never happened with the Humble Twin. So I went back to what works best for me I gave The Executive Dollar Shave Club to my husband and it works fine for him.
Misty B.
Saint Louis, MO
Best blades ever and only 9$ for a 4 pack!! Joined and my bf and I will never look back.. highly recommend to try or give as gift.. Super affordable..
Giuseppe  L.
Love this and the price can't be beat. I'm paying $9 a month for razors. If I don't need the razors that month I can always postpone my subscription and not get charged. Compared to what I was paying for Gillette it's no competition. Also just so you are aware I have sensitive skin and it's does not irritate my skin.
Danny  M.
Indianapolis, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I have been using Dollar Shave Club for about 4 years now and my wife and I love them. Yes they can break or be defeated sometimes but Customer service is amazing and what dont have flaws at times? Very affordable and Overall I would recall to anyone
Susan K.
Henrico, VA
This is my husband's razor. He loved it so much when it was time for our son to start shaving he ordered him one too. I often times will use my husband's razor over mine for my legs. It really is rather magical!
Zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
The Executive uploaded by Zahily R.
This has been my razor to go since four or five years ago. They run smoothly on the skin without any burn or nicks. The blades are the best I’ve ever used and delivered the best closest shave. You can customize how often you want to receive their blades if you have a subscription with them. Happy customer here. #razor #subscription #skin The Executive
Starla S.
eight Beard Dr, SC
The Executive uploaded by Starla S.
The Executive uploaded by Starla S.
This is the razor I have from a few years ago 5... lol when I got my sample pack and 2 mths worth of razors which have lasted me 3 years !! Which now they have changed thier packaging thier razor *( you can only get this black metslbone it looks neat, I'm gonna order it ..lol) but also thier mth charges have went up they are now between 20 dollars just for refill cartridges of razor or up to 40 plus dollars for full size ( I think ) of the diff pre shave , shave butter **(worthit) and post shave as well as a body wash the shampoo *( I LOVE) SCALP AND HAIR WASH WITH BLACK PEPPER O ITS AMAZING LOL AND OTHER ITEMS YOU can pick and CHOOZE which you want and do t want in your recurring order you pick when like every mth or every 4 mths etc ..
Melissa S.
Nashville, TN
These razors gave bad razor burn. I can't continue with the services even though I love the price and the whole idea behind them. I wish they had a moisturizing razor head. Or something for sensitive skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiffany H.
il y a 4 ans
Jillian A. il y a 4 ans
Dr. Carvers easy Shave Butter is so good. makes my Executive razor glide with ease and the best part no more razer burn. Works better than drugstore shave cream for me :) Lasts along time to. I only ever need about a dime size drop to shave any section. I also have very sensitive skin and this works well with it.