The Estee Edit Fluid Metal EyeShadow uploaded by Marjolaine G.The Estee Edit Fluid Metal EyeShadow uploaded by Elaine M.The Estee Edit Fluid Metal EyeShadow uploaded by Alice S.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A high-shine liquid eye shadow with a glossy metallic finish for instant-impact eyes. What does: This liquid eyeshadow is packed with pearls for a high-shine, glossy metallic finish even when dry. The flexible slanted paddle applicator is designed to deposit the perfect amount of shadow with precision. The creamy formula is buildable and smudgeable when wet, but dries to set into a long-wearing, fade-proof shadow. Apply directly to lids and let dry for full coverage color, or blend while wet for a wash of translucent color. Apply with a liner brush as an eyeliner. Beauty Tip: Up the ante on your Fluid Metal by using The Estee Edit Edgiest Kohl Shadowstick (sold separately) as a primer. Try these curated color combinations: - Party of 1 or Got It Bad with Kohl in Guilt (pearlized champagne)- Sparked with Kohl in Spiced (pearlized garnet)- Not Sorry with Kohl in Royal Scandal (matte royal blue)- So Extra with Kohl in Jaded (pearlized olive gold)- Don't Be Afraid with Kohl in Violet Taboo (pearlized purple)

Nancy A.
I like this product but I do not love it because at the end of the hour it becomes crease in my eyelid and the price is high for an eyeshadow.
💎Emmy L.
las vegas
I use this on both my eye and also as a lip topper. The sheen is boob, I use I almost every time I do my makeup. It’s just a lil kick of glam
Jennifer D.
Palmdale, CA
I love this product so much this is why I love it I really get oily skin even on my eyes but I just use this and it makes it look super fresh
Desiree G.
I super feel in love with the estee edit fluid metal eyeshadow outs perfect! For that eye pop that makes the head turn this is the one!
Marla w.
Quick and easy to use I like this again if I n Ed some color but stressed for time. Goes on smoothly don't crease and lasts all day
Ala C.
Pikeville
I really like this eyeshadow it’s very dimple to use and the color is always popping it’s long lasting and simple to use
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
the estee edit was so awesome because there was something for everyone. the metal eyeshadow was so cool and worked well
Johanna M.
Con el boom de los tonos metalicos estos productos de Estee son una solución perfecta para crear un maquillaje hermoso
Jhoselin C.
Minneapolis
This color is so pretty I love it, my skin is deep and this is so pretty for the people has deep tan color I love it 🙌👌
Debyan N.
Windermere, FL
Something differ. I don't see myself using this all the time. Not for an everyday use. But for those special occasion.
Keren M.
Raleigh, NC
do they have other colors?
Amelia B.
Will this lift up eyeshadow thats already on your eye? like will it make it blotchy?
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
what's that?
Selena V.
Does this smuge? Do i still need to use primer with this.
Tennesjha D.