The Estee Edit Fluid Metal EyeShadow uploaded by Marjolaine G.The Estee Edit Fluid Metal EyeShadow uploaded by Elaine M.The Estee Edit Fluid Metal EyeShadow uploaded by Alice S.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A high-shine liquid eye shadow with a glossy metallic finish for instant-impact eyes. What does: This liquid eyeshadow is packed with pearls for a high-shine, glossy metallic finish even when dry. The flexible slanted paddle applicator is designed to deposit the perfect amount of shadow with precision. The creamy formula is buildable and smudgeable when wet, but dries to set into a long-wearing, fade-proof shadow. Apply directly to lids and let dry for full coverage color, or blend while wet for a wash of translucent color. Apply with a liner brush as an eyeliner. Beauty Tip: Up the ante on your Fluid Metal by using The Estee Edit Edgiest Kohl Shadowstick (sold separately) as a primer. Try these curated color combinations: - Party of 1 or Got It Bad with Kohl in Guilt (pearlized champagne)- Sparked with Kohl in Spiced (pearlized garnet)- Not Sorry with Kohl in Royal Scandal (matte royal blue)- So Extra with Kohl in Jaded (pearlized olive gold)- Don't Be Afraid with Kohl in Violet Taboo (pearlized purple)

The Estee Edit Fluid Metal EyeShadow
  • "Testado Aprovado Nós consumidores do mercado dá maquiagem queremos produtos de boa qualidade.. É isso encontramos no produto the estee edit fluid metal eyeshadow Ótima consistência" in 12 reviews
  • "I love how it gives you that concentrated shimmer pop everyone wants on the lid. Easy to use especially if you are a beginner. Drys quick no fuss and is long lasting. I love the metallic colors and the applicator." in 4 reviews
  • "These are gorgeous!!! They are so pigmented and have amazing colors. However if I bought their holiday pallet and wanted these I would be disappointed because the colors are almost identical just in liquid shadow form. I also like to take the lightest one apply a small amount on my hand or forearm and mix with bum bum cream (any cream I just adore the scent of that one) and rub it up and down my arm and it gives the most beautiful glitter body affect" in 4 reviews
  • "These are gorgeous!!! They are so pigmented and have amazing colors. However if I bought their holiday pallet and wanted these I would be disappointed because the colors are almost identical just in liquid shadow form. I also like to take the lightest one apply a small amount on my hand or forearm and mix with bum bum cream (any cream I just adore the scent of that one) and rub it up and down my arm and it gives the most beautiful glitter body affect" in 3 reviews
Melina V.
My husband give to my for my birthday and I used to put some glow in the corner of my eyes I love it, I used to use the shadows but just matte, but this product makes me change my mind.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
I was not a fan of these. I thought they were very promising in the packaging. They are beautiful. Then I searched them on my hand and they were too liquidy. There wasn't enough pigment and they were really patchy.
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Good product but burned my eye lids which is a bummer because there beautiful,easy to apply can't say how long it lasts cause I had to remove I'd say no but I just can't use
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
I absolutely love how creamy this is and it doesn't crease under my eyes I do have to set it but it's totally worth the price and the packaging is sleek and I just love it!
monica r.
Modesto , CA
Review for: Party Of 1 more...
It feels smooth when you apply it. I like it so far I have not had any problems with it coming off right away. The price is a little high. I would not buy it again.
Ruzica R.
I bought this in a Sephora the pink one and I put it on my eyes and my eyes were stinging and on fire I would not recommend this product beware of buying this! I was very disappointed and no website shows what's in the ingredients of this product.
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
I love a metallic smokey eye look. This product was perfect for any night out! I of course used my favorite brushes to apply, but wasn't dissappointed! This was surprisingly affordable and came in neat packaging. I'd definitely tell my friends to use this product!
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
The concept its amazing, I love the texture and the best part is that it looks amazing. The liquid is not a lroblem because it stays withouth a need of retouch
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Review for: Got It Bad, Party Of 1, Sparked, Not Sorry, So Extra, Don'T Be Afraid more...
This eyeshadow looks amazing on! I would highly suggest it as it looks soo nice on the eyes! The packaging is so pretty! I use this product for many parties!
Nancy A.
I like this product but I do not love it because at the end of the hour it becomes crease in my eyelid and the price is high for an eyeshadow.
Keren M.
Raleigh, NC
do they have other colors?
Amelia B.
Will this lift up eyeshadow thats already on your eye? like will it make it blotchy?
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
what's that?
Selena V.
Does this smuge? Do i still need to use primer with this.
Tennesjha D.