The Estee Edit Fluid Metal EyeShadow uploaded by Alice S.The Estee Edit Fluid Metal EyeShadow uploaded by Elaine M.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A high-shine liquid eye shadow with a glossy metallic finish for instant-impact eyes. What does: This liquid eyeshadow is packed with pearls for a high-shine, glossy metallic finish even when dry. The flexible slanted paddle applicator is designed to deposit the perfect amount of shadow with precision. The creamy formula is buildable and smudgeable when wet, but dries to set into a long-wearing, fade-proof shadow. Apply directly to lids and let dry for full coverage color, or blend while wet for a wash of translucent color. Apply with a liner brush as an eyeliner. Beauty Tip: Up the ante on your Fluid Metal by using The Estee Edit Edgiest Kohl Shadowstick (sold separately) as a primer. Try these curated color combinations: - Party of 1 or Got It Bad with Kohl in Guilt (pearlized champagne)- Sparked with Kohl in Spiced (pearlized garnet)- Not Sorry with Kohl in Royal Scandal (matte royal blue)- So Extra with Kohl in Jaded (pearlized olive gold)- Don't Be Afraid with Kohl in Violet Taboo (pearlized purple)

Ruzica R.
I bought this in a Sephora the pink one and I put it on my eyes and my eyes were stinging and on fire I would not recommend this product beware of buying this! I was very disappointed and no website shows what's in the ingredients of this product.
Haley W.
These have great color payoff. swipe on and either blend with your finger or brush. Can be used on top of other eyeshadows. But there are several similar products exactly like this at the drug store. Save your money and get the drugstore version.
Selva Nazaret L.
This brand is like the top top top of the shades, it's amazing how long they last and how coverage they add! You can find it at your favorite make up shops; it's not a drug store product! You have everything you buy with them
Sarah H.
Midvale, UT
I bought the shade So Extra which is an oil slick peacock shade. It is very opaque and gives you enough time to blend out the shadow. Love the sleek metal packaging and the applicator makes it easy to apply.
Olivia 고.
Review for: Sparked
A great champagne color that can brighten up the inner corners. Many people complement me when I wear this. It comes in a beautifully silver and classy packaging. If you like glitter, then you will love this product. It can also be use daily becuase it is not too crazy in pigments.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I like this product a lot but it does require a bit of work to get it looking how you want. Now, this is not as similar to the Stila magnificent metals as you may first assume. These are more metallic in finish. I think it's because of this finish that you need to build them up more. That said, the end result is gorgeous!
Stephanie A.
The estee edit fluid metal eyeshadow is great the corner of your eyes and your island it's easy to apply easy to blend and looks absolutely stunning when you put it on I would highly recommend this to people looking for a great liquid metal eyeshadow
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
I love a metallic smokey eye look. This product was perfect for any night out! I of course used my favorite brushes to apply, but wasn't dissappointed! This was surprisingly affordable and came in neat packaging. I'd definitely tell my friends to use this product!
Mireya A.
Review for: Got It Bad
I was so scared buying this because of the mix reviews. I actually quite like it it's very sparkly and glittery. I've been wanting something on my lid for a night look to show off my eyes and it's really cool! I recommend applying it with your finger tip on top of an eye shadow!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
These were so inconsistent. I bought two colors and they both leave such a patchy look on you. They're so pretty in the tube and look awful on the eye. I think there's too much liquid and not enough pigment. Not worth the money. Deff swatch before you buy
Keren M.
Raleigh, NC
do they have other colors?
Amelia B.
Will this lift up eyeshadow thats already on your eye? like will it make it blotchy?
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
what's that?
Selena V.
Does this smuge? Do i still need to use primer with this.
Tennesjha D.