The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Edgiest Up & Out Double Mascara

A 15-hour wear mascara with two brushes to create maximum impact: bristle for volume, molded for lift and curl. Get your biggest lashes yet with incredible height and curl. The Edgiest Up & Out Double Mascara features two brushes for maximum impact. It features a bristle brush to sweep on bold volume and a molded brush to give maximum lift and curl for an edgy, ultra-bold lash look.

What is another mascara that is most similar to this one?
Do you recommend this and if so why or why not? Is it worth the price?
Should I give it a go?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Edgiest Up & Out Double Mascara!
Product Highlights
“Ok so this is one thing i really loved from this collection from the Estee Edit. You get two different sides with this mascara... one for Volume and one for lift... I always use the volume for my top lashes and the lift for my bottom lashes and they look AMAZING !!!... i love how you can easily remove this mascara with water” in 27 reviews
“I love this mascara. It thickens and lengthens all at the same time. I would recommend.” in 7 reviews
“This is my favorite mascara. It's very easy to apply and it doesn't clump up your lashes like some mascaras. It separates your lashes beautifully and gives volume. You can use it for your top and bottom lashes, also your corner lashes. I love all the Estée Edit products and would recommend you all to buy them! ” in 5 reviews
“I love this mascara! The volume side is fantastic! It's very long lasting! I would def recommend this for anyone!!” in 5 reviews
“...your eyelashes up and elongating them. You want to switch over to the volumizing side before the mascara dries completely to get the best end look. The mascara is a little clumpy and difficult to take off but it's a price I'm willing to pay for amazing lashes. ” in 4 reviews
My favorite mascara by far! I use a primer before applying it. I use it everyday for either everyday work use and when I go out. I really like that it has both sides because you can use the smaller side for everyday use and then use the bigger side for a going out look. Would definitely recommend!
Newton, NJ
This was honestly one of my favorite mascaras I ever purchased! Unfortunately it seems that the estee edit line has discontinued but if they ever brought it back I would absolutely spend the money for that mascara again! It was perfect for upper lashes on one side and lower lashes on the other.
Chamblee, GA
THE ESTEE EDIT The Edgiest Up & Out Double Mascara, Sephora, $17 (on sale now)Get this one while it lasts. Unfortunately, the Esteé Edit line is being discontinued. The smaller brush has been used exclusively for the last month. The brush separates and lengthens beautifully without clumping through numerous coats.
chicago
Not the very best mascara that I have used. The brush is not very good to separate lashes and it doesn’t contain a lot of product in the container. This product is overpriced but I do recommend if you have no lashes at all.
Whitehall, PA
I wanna begin saying that i DO NOT EVER WEAR NOR BUY mascara, however i will try anything at least once to see if i like it er not. My cousin owns this and i used it while we were on vacay and let me tell you... i loved it so much that when i got back i bought it. Like not even a full day after getting back. I lie not. This mascara is the most perfect mascara i have ever had the pleasure of using. I cant even begin to describe it. When it gets wet the mascara just slides off your lashes. No racoon eyes and rubbing after your shower. The only con is that its not waterproof but i can most definitely live with that. It makes my lashes look so perfect and voluminous. Its the first mascara ive ever bought but definitely not the first ive ever used. I own many that were given to me and sent to me to review but this is literally the first mascara i actually went out of my way to buy. Its on sale right now at sephora for 17 bucks. Go get it!
Alvin, TX
It's delivered what its promised and I'll go with the cons first: it seems to take a lot to get it off. If you choose not to remove your makeup and go to work the next day and inadvertently rub your eyes..you'll get black "crumblies" SOMEWHERE on your face. If you shower before removing your eye makeup, be prepared to do a "raccoon eye" cleanup Pros: my eyelashes aren't abnormally short or thin. VERY average but not "good enough." this works. I WILL pay for a good mascara but I do a lot of research. Who has $20+ (plus tax) to drop on mascaras they don't like?! Not me. I tend to buy "safe" and what I know because of this. My girlfriend bought this for me and I'm in love with it. I BELIEVE my only recommendation would be to do both steps per eye - it can get TOO dramatic if you wait too long between applications
Jacksonville, FL
The reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 stars is because while I  love this mascara, it doesn't make my lashed as full or long as my other favorite 2 mascaras.  The reason I still buy this is because I HATE what waterproof mascaras do to my eyelashes.  Basically pulls them out.  This mascara is my go-to for waterproof lashes.  I can go in the water and my mascara still be amazing and it easily comes off with soap and water.  Its a perfect alternative to harsh waterproof mascaras!
I now understand why this brand went out of business. This mascara is not very good. It is double sided and one side is supposed to lift while the other side gives volume. I find my eyelashes look very clumpy when I use both sides at once. When I only use one side my eye lashes are barely noticeable. I have seen this product at marshalls recently, so if you see it at a discount dont pick it up. It is not worth it.
Mesa, AZ
I have tried a lot of mascaras. This one is good, but not use it every day good. I like it for sure, but it definitely takes a lot to get it off. And when you try to get it off, you end up with major raccoon eyes. It's a good mascara overall, but definitely not my favorite.
San Francisco , CA
Loves the fact that your gettin two wands. Tried it one time and hated it. It smudged all over my undereye. The fact that i dont even have long lashes. Bigger wands is perfect for top lashes and the other one perfect foe undereye. But wont buy it again.

147 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...