MakeupEye MakeupMascaraEstée Lauder
The Estée Edit by The Edgiest Up & Out Double Mascara

The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Edgiest Up & Out Double Mascara

A 15-hour wear mascara with two brushes to create maximum impact: bristle for volume, molded for lift and curl. Get your biggest lashes yet with incredible height and curl. The Edgiest Up & Out Double Mascara features two brushes for maximum impact. It features a bristle brush to sweep on bold volume and a molded brush to give maximum lift and curl for an edgy, ultra-bold lash look.

What is another mascara that is most similar to this one?
Do you recommend this and if so why or why not? Is it worth the price?
Should I give it a go?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Edgiest Up & Out Double Mascara!
Product Highlights
Ok so this is one thing i really loved from this collection from the Estee Edit. You get two different sides with this mascara... one for Volume and one for lift... I always use the volume for my top lashes and the lift for my bottom lashes and they look AMAZING !!!... i love how you can easily remove this mascara with waterin reviews
I love this mascara. It thickens and lengthens all at the same time. I would recommend.in reviews
This is my favorite mascara. It's very easy to apply and it doesn't clump up your lashes like some mascaras. It separates your lashes beautifully and gives volume. You can use it for your top and bottom lashes, also your corner lashes. I love all the Estée Edit products and would recommend you all to buy them! in reviews
I love this mascara! The volume side is fantastic! It's very long lasting! I would def recommend this for anyone!!in reviews
...your eyelashes up and elongating them. You want to switch over to the volumizing side before the mascara dries completely to get the best end look. The mascara is a little clumpy and difficult to take off but it's a price I'm willing to pay for amazing lashes. in reviews
Dhwani D.
Sugar Land, TX
This mascara is absolutely amazing simply because of the brush. The brush helps curl and lift my lashes without having to use an eyelash curler. I have brown eyes and it really makes my eyes stand out. I recommend it to everyone I know. The mascara does not clump much what-so-ever. Mascara is definitely my go to and this one has now become my holy grail. The only thing is that it is sort of on the pricier side of things.
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
/ I received this mascara last weekend in a birthday gift & have been using it every day since. I've been having issues with mascaras running, smudging & flaking lately because of allergies making my eyes tear & even tho I'm not crazy about waterproof mascaras that's my only option at the moment. I've really been enjoying this double ended mascara. The formula is wonderful! It lives up to its 15 hour wear claim & I don't end up looking like a sad panda when I wear it. The shape of the larger brush have my lashes awesome length, volume & held a curl all day. The smaller brush is great for the lower lashes & those tiny inner corner lashes. I love the lush, separated wispie effect this mascara gives me. /
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
This mascara is complicated for me because I absolutely love the effect it has on my lashes. it makes them full and long, and the small side is perfect for the bottom lashes. The down side is the fact that is was so hard to wash this off. I used oil based eye-makeup remover, miceller water and variety of other stuff. If someone finds the perfect remover for this, I would be 100% on board with this mascara. Until that happens, I'll leave this as a special event mascara, but not one for everyday use because it is so difficult to remove.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
I really love this double end mascara. You can use it for your top, bottom and corner lashes. It's absolutely amazing. It's easy to apply and it separates your lashes so well and gives a little volume. Overall, The Estee Edit products are so amazing and I feel like her products brings freshness to my face, idk why lol. I recommend this brand and the products:)
Wyndi A.
Jacksonville, FL
Loves the fact that your gettin two wands. Tried it one time and hated it. It smudged all over my undereye. The fact that i dont even have long lashes. Bigger wands is perfect for top lashes and the other one perfect foe undereye. But wont buy it again.
Gissell H.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I stumbled on this mascara by getting it in an Estee Lauder "freebie" and I am glad that I did. I am always on the great mascara hunt looking for something that will make my eyelashes long, full and natural looking. This mascara fills the bill and I have tried most of them I think. I like it better than Dior Show and many other mascaras. I would like to try the the estee edit by estee lauder the edit eyeshadow palette 0.75oz.
Holly T.
An affordable product, I had heard good things. Mascara isn't normally a product I naturally gravitate towards when treating myself but to get a good feel for The Estee Edit range I decided to opt for 'necessities'. I really enjoy the overall appearance from the mascara and both ends work a treat. The member of staff in the shop, described the smaller wand as being used for the lower lash but I find it really adds length on top of the 'volume' ended wand, when used together. It takes some time to remove which you can't complain about until you actually come to removing your make-up, as it lasts all day, holding the curl.
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
This mascara is amazing, it almost looks like you're wearing falsies. The lifting side works great at pushing your eyelashes up and elongating them. You want to switch over to the volumizing side before the mascara dries completely to get the best end look. The mascara is a little clumpy and difficult to take off but it's a price I'm willing to pay for amazing lashes.
Jess S.
Newton, NJ
This was honestly one of my favorite mascaras I ever purchased! Unfortunately it seems that the estee edit line has discontinued but if they ever brought it back I would absolutely spend the money for that mascara again! It was perfect for upper lashes on one side and lower lashes on the other.
Jessica B.
Ellenwood, GA
THE ESTEE EDIT The Edgiest Up & Out Double Mascara, Sephora, $17 (on sale now)Get this one while it lasts. Unfortunately, the Esteé Edit line is being discontinued. The smaller brush has been used exclusively for the last month. The brush separates and lengthens beautifully without clumping through numerous coats.

146 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...