The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder The Edgiest Kohl Shadowstick uploaded by Nicole M.The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder The Edgiest Kohl Shadowstick uploaded by Jasmine P.
11 colors available

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A shadow and liner in one that you can use on your waterline* and that lasts up to 24 hours. Create multiple effects from a kohl-lined look to a smoky eye. The Edgiest Kohl ShadowStick won't budge. It stays where you put it until you take it off and looks as good the morning after as it did the night before. The ShadowSticks are layering-friendly so you can create a multitude of eye attitudes with just a few shades. Each comes with a built-in sharpener. This is your new secret weapon. Shades and shade descriptions: Black Viper, Frost Bite, Guilt, Twisted, Jaded, Royal Scandal, Iced, Grounded, Spiced, Violet Taboo (*Violet Taboo not approved for use on the waterline) see more...

• I purchased a Sephora Favorites kit recently that has a black versi...1 Answers
  • Is the formula creamy? #EsteeEditContest 1 Answers
  • I'd love to this. Is there many different shades? #EsteeEditContest 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Iman F.
Iman F.
Review for: Blackest Liner Black
This eyeliner is pretty cool - it's like using a big felt tip marker. I would describe the line it makes as somewhat similar to the line made by whiteboard markers. Like, if you go over a lined section, it doesn't just add color, it kind of removes some of the old color. And if you go over an area more than a couple times, it gets kind of thick and gathers into little rolls. This makes it somewhat hard to get a uniform, solid line if you don't do it perfectly on the first go. I have slightly hooded eyes and this eyeliner causes my eyelid to drag a little whenever I blink, causing it to smear/transfer onto my lid. It's fast though, so I'll probably just try a thinner line!
Jamilyn G.
Jamilyn G.
I love this pencil. The versatility of creating a winged liner, or just using it all over the lid creates a simple but amazing look. Instead of carrying a pencil and eyeshadow, all you need is this and your favorite mascara, and you are all set. Definitely great for those that like a more natural look.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I got this in a Sephora Favorites box. Personally, I'm not a fan of "crayon" type eyeliners. This is so big it doesn't have much use except for a base layer if you wanted to do a smokey eye. It's impossible to have any precision with it. The one time I used it was for my husbands Halloween costume lol
Amy P.
Amy P.

Uh these shadow sticks are everything! I love them alone or under other shadows. The staying power is fabulous and the shade selection works for me. I see many different skin types, tones depths being able to use these. Pick one up and you will not be disappointed.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Indio, CA
I love this product it definitely is very easy to apply! It also is long lasting and doesn't smudge by the end of the day. I bought it at my local Macy's. I recommend this to anyone who would want to try a long lasting and beautiful shadow stick!
L L.
L L.
This is a great eye stick! It's works both as an eyeliner and eyeshadow. I can line the edge of my eyes to look like a thick eyeliner or a quick eyeshadow stick. Either way it's a quick eye makeup when running late to school or work.
Ami D.
Ami D.
This eyeliner is amazing especially for contact wearers or watery eyes. It stays in place. Gorgeous pigment too! Really worth $22! I even got my 3 girlfriends to buy it at Sephora last weekend. I will be buying more shade too. :)
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Glenelg, MD
as a makeup artist, I'm always looking for a multipurpose product that can make my job easier. I've played with these a bit and have found them to be incredible quality and a great product to have in your kit or makeup bag.
Arielle G.
Arielle G.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
I really like the darkest shade on my water line I find that if it fades it fades evenly, I would repurchase it for sure! I have had it for a little over 2 months and use it on a regular bases. I like that there is a sharpener on the bottom
Emma R.
Emma R.
This shadow stick is absolutely awesome on the eyes. It smudges out great for a smokey "lived in" look. I enjoy using this during the day because its fast and easy. I have blue eyes but in my opinion it looks great on any color eyes!
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
#EsteeEditContest I am just now seeing and learning about this product. Do you like the texture and feel of this product? Is it good for all skin types? #EsteeEditContest
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Eunice, LA
The new estee products I saw on the video look amazing but I have trouble wearing eyeliner due to bad allergies( my eyes water a lot) will this eyeliner stay put? #Esteeeditcontest
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Here is another product I found fascinating on the YouTube video. Does this liner end up making you look like a raccoon before the end of the day is even over? Love using liners on my waterline, but it's hard to find one that goes on nicely and STAYS PUT! 😁 #EsteeEditContest
Briana L.
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
I would love to get to try this product! I never do a lot of work on my eyeshadow, is this good by itself? #EsteeEditContest
Alecia K.