The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color
By The Estée Edit By Estée Lauder
Mary K.

How long is the wear on these lipsticks? Does it reapply well after eating/drinking?

Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Kansas City, MO
1 year, 11 months ago
THESE LIPS ARE TO DYE FOR!! I work 8 hour shifts and when I go on my break half way through it the color still looks perfect! It doesn't smudge easily and it stays very matte and pigmented! I reapply it on my break after I'm done eating and it applies as normal! I love them and highly recommend!