BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is:

The perfect nude. A lipstick / lip balm hybrid with Muru Muru Butter and real flower petal waxes for a baby-soft nude pout.

What it does:

What’s sexier than nude? Lip color that cushions your lips with hydrating Muru Muru butter and real flower petal waxes from Rose, Jasmine and Lavender that melt into your lips. Deliciously light and creamy. Soft sheen finish with a hint of rose scent. Apply a little for sheer coverage, or layer for a full-on nude scene.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

- Perfectly shade matched with The Estée Edit The Barest Lip Liner. The collection is inspired by concealer shades, in six levels for your perfect nude pout.

- For contoured effects, pair with a The Estée Edit The Barest Lip Liner one shade darker than your perfect nude lipstick. For highlighting or to add fullness to the lip, choose a liner one shade lighter than your perfect nude lipstick.

- Amp up your attitude from bare to edgy by pairing with an intense eye look.

How to use

- Apply directly to lips or use a clean lip brush.

- Perfect to apply at any time for soft nude lips.

• I really want to try this product..Does this feel more like a cha...12 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? It looks beautiful however I am not sure it...2 Answers
  • Does this lip stick LAST on the lips? I have a few Estée Lauder l...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Your lips but better!! so natural and moisturizing!! the prfect lip color for anyone thats looking for a jump up from their lipbalm." in 105 reviews
  • " I love this color and it literally looks good on everyone! I'm super pale and it even looked good against my skin tone. This lipstick is super smooth and creamy and it lasted forever. I've always borrowed/stolen my older aunts Estée Lauder make up, so I'm super excited the Estée Edit is made for a younger audience. " in 86 reviews
  • "This color looks beautiful and natural It's a brand that has been around for ever. I can't wait to wear this as my everyday look it will be my perfect summer lip color I think it will look pretty with a summer kissed tan " in 60 reviews
  • "Shoutout to Influenster for hooking me up with this lipstick, I cried from joy when I received this in the Estée Edit VoxBox! This was one of the first products that I tried, and I was not disappointed. First of all, the color seems much darker in the tube, which I was quite afraid of. However, when applied, this shade adds a beautiful nude wash that's not too glossy or matte. It has a beautiful, long lasting finish that is comfortable to wear and fades in the best way. I would definitely recommend this product!" in 37 reviews
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Review for: In the Buff more...
I love this lipstick. It goes on smooth and creamy and is long lasting. I'm so bummed it's getting discontinued. It is a great everyday lipstick and doesn't leave your lips feeling dry.
Naomi C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Generally, lipstick is equated with feminity, and few lipsticks can trump Estèe Lauder's "Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick." The range of shades is overwhelming, but so much fun
Rebecca R.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: In the Flesh, Exposed, So Bare more...
I got these on a whim from the Estée Lauder website since they're on a deep discount. I have no regrets. The formula is beautiful; somewhat sheer and glossy. The packaging is beautiful, a nice heavy tube that feels nice when you're holding it. I'm sad to see that this product is going away, but I'm glad I got it before it was completely sold out.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Review for: Nude Scene more...
I received this sample a couple of months ago, I really like my lipstick to be super matte, this one isn't one of those. It's not all bad though it feels moisturizing when you apply it and doesn't feel all dried out.
Marissa S.
I am in love with Estee Edit's Barest Lip Color. The in the flesh shade goes on super smooth and leaves a nice tint to the lips. It's super moisturizing. Only downside is it has to be reapplied frequently to keep the color going, but the color is so gorgeous it's worth it!
Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: So Bare more...
I received this in a gift set and I really like the formula and pigmentation. It is very easy to apply, moisturizing, doesn’t have a strong smell to it and has good amount of sheen to it. My only thing is I wish it lasted longer so that I don’t have to keep reapplying.
Shelly C.
Review for: Naturel more...
I really was not happy with this lipstick. It was not a good neutral color, but made me look washed out. But worse, my lips were pasty and there was a flavor that I didn't like at all. I don't care for the texture of this lipstick and don't recommend it all, especially if you are seeking long lasting and moisture addition to your lip routine.
Ursula R.
I got married in June and was very picky about finding a lipstick for my special day. When I saw the Estée Edit collection at Sephora I figured I'd swatch a few colors that caught my eye. I was so taken back by the color 02 In The Flesh. It was absolutely beautiful. I also liked the way the product felt on my skin. I decided that day that this would be my lipstick for my wedding day. It was a great choice. The pigmentation was perfect, it applied wonderfully and also kept my lips moisturized. I couldn't have chosen a more elegant lipstick for my special day. I love this product and every time I use it I think about my wedding day. I would definitely recommend this lipstick (especially in the shade I got) to anyone who wants beautiful natural looking lips either for everyday or special occasions.

#EstéeEditContest
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
The shade I received is very close to my natural lip color, but it is still dark enough to add some natural looking color to my lips with my tan/brown skin. It does not last long and usually wears off but it is easy to reapply. It is very hydrating which my skin desperately needs in the summertime. It feels like a balmy kind of moisturizing lipstick. The pigmentation is just amazing because it applies very evenly. I like that it leaves a nice stain on your lips after it wears away. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting too much and this product just completely blew me away. The color is a perfect wine shade for day wear all through fall and winter. It is still in its signature Estee Lauder lipstick packaging/case which is super luxurious, doesn’t fall open, and has a beautiful spray of white on the cap.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Que bella presentacion, me gusta porque es de lujo, y siempre son tan cremosa, sus colores fantasticos me gusta estos tonos ademas te cuidan e hidratan tus labios de una manera delicada y con tu apariencia bella y sensual me encanta la usaria y por supuesto recomendaria
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
I really want to try this product..Does this feel more like a chapstick.lip balm or lipstick?
Courtney J.
Does this go on smoothly?
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I rechecked in the buff oh my box, what other colors did everyone receive?
Laura M.
Palmdale, CA
Where can I purchase these?
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Love this color. How is the wearing time?