BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is:

The perfect nude. A lipstick / lip balm hybrid with Muru Muru Butter and real flower petal waxes for a baby-soft nude pout.

What it does:

What’s sexier than nude? Lip color that cushions your lips with hydrating Muru Muru butter and real flower petal waxes from Rose, Jasmine and Lavender that melt into your lips. Deliciously light and creamy. Soft sheen finish with a hint of rose scent. Apply a little for sheer coverage, or layer for a full-on nude scene.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

- Perfectly shade matched with The Estée Edit The Barest Lip Liner. The collection is inspired by concealer shades, in six levels for your perfect nude pout.

- For contoured effects, pair with a The Estée Edit The Barest Lip Liner one shade darker than your perfect nude lipstick. For highlighting or to add fullness to the lip, choose a liner one shade lighter than your perfect nude lipstick.

- Amp up your attitude from bare to edgy by pairing with an intense eye look.

How to use

- Apply directly to lips or use a clean lip brush.

- Perfect to apply at any time for soft nude lips.

• I really want to try this product..Does this feel more li...12 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? It looks beautiful however I am not...2 Answers
  • Does this lip stick LAST on the lips? I have a few Estée ...1 Answers
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color
  • "Your lips but better!! so natural and moisturizing!! the prfect lip color for anyone thats looking for a jump up from their lipbalm." in 105 reviews
  • " I love this color and it literally looks good on everyone! I'm super pale and it even looked good against my skin tone. This lipstick is super smooth and creamy and it lasted forever. I've always borrowed/stolen my older aunts Estée Lauder make up, so I'm super excited the Estée Edit is made for a younger audience. " in 86 reviews
  • "This color looks beautiful and natural It's a brand that has been around for ever. I can't wait to wear this as my everyday look it will be my perfect summer lip color I think it will look pretty with a summer kissed tan " in 60 reviews
  • "Shoutout to Influenster for hooking me up with this lipstick, I cried from joy when I received this in the Estée Edit VoxBox! This was one of the first products that I tried, and I was not disappointed. First of all, the color seems much darker in the tube, which I was quite afraid of. However, when applied, this shade adds a beautiful nude wash that's not too glossy or matte. It has a beautiful, long lasting finish that is comfortable to wear and fades in the best way. I would definitely recommend this product!" in 37 reviews
Fiona T.
Indianapolis
Review for: In the Flesh, Naturel more...
Look, I'm not going to get on my soapbox and say that this lipstick will
solve all your problems. It lasts a darn long time, I'd say a solid 6-8
hours provided you don't decided to massacre a hamburger somewhere in
there, but it will bleed if you've got drier skin, and especially in the
Insolent Plum, the color occasionally throws in the towel somewhere
around noon.

However: this lipstick is magical. It's bold, lush
color that does not apologize for itself. Add in with an Estee
lip-pencil and some pretty basic bold-lip tricks (concealer around the
lip area. Blot and re-apply) you will have yourself a show-stopper.
Fairly hydrating, though I highly suggest moisturizing and exfoliating
before hand, and just the most classic finish. You want to look like you
stepped out of a movie and your one goal is the break the hearts of
men, well then kid. Have at Vengeful Red and destroy all those that
would stand against you.
Marissa K.
East Alton, IL
Review for: So Bare more...
Such a great formula, really cute color and very great for any type or skin tone! The color is rich, and every great for the upcoming fall season. If you’re out looking for a great nude fall type color this is the one for you!
Naomi C.
Tampa, FL
Generally, lipstick is equated with feminity, and few lipsticks can trump Estèe Lauder's "Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick." The range of shades is overwhelming, but so much fun
Jessie P.
Boonville
Review for: Nude Scene more...
This product is the bom!! It last me all night even when drinking. The container is wonderful and holds together. You will never find this open randomly in your purse.
Rebecca R.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: In the Flesh, Exposed, So Bare more...
I got these on a whim from the Estée Lauder website since they're on a deep discount. I have no regrets. The formula is beautiful; somewhat sheer and glossy. The packaging is beautiful, a nice heavy tube that feels nice when you're holding it. I'm sad to see that this product is going away, but I'm glad I got it before it was completely sold out.
Briana s.
Williamsport, PA
I bought this Estée Lauder lipstick two years ago and I can remember this because it cost $30! But I still have it and use it on special occasions. It's a very nice color and the casing it's in is very sturdy and easy to hold with your fingers. The lipstick does smudge easily though.
Marissa S.
I am in love with Estee Edit's Barest Lip Color. The in the flesh shade goes on super smooth and leaves a nice tint to the lips. It's super moisturizing. Only downside is it has to be reapplied frequently to keep the color going, but the color is so gorgeous it's worth it!
Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: So Bare more...
I received this in a gift set and I really like the formula and pigmentation. It is very easy to apply, moisturizing, doesn’t have a strong smell to it and has good amount of sheen to it. My only thing is I wish it lasted longer so that I don’t have to keep reapplying.
Shelly C.
Review for: Naturel more...
I really was not happy with this lipstick. It was not a good neutral color, but made me look washed out. But worse, my lips were pasty and there was a flavor that I didn't like at all. I don't care for the texture of this lipstick and don't recommend it all, especially if you are seeking long lasting and moisture addition to your lip routine.
Patricia O.
Orlando, FL
classic a classic the lipsticks of this brand so many years in the market can only be a

classic that will never leave you bad and every time with better and creamier formula.

Sooo good!!
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
I really want to try this product..Does this feel more like a chapstick.lip balm or lipstick?
Courtney J.
Does this go on smoothly?
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I rechecked in the buff oh my box, what other colors did everyone receive?
Laura M.
Palmdale, CA
Where can I purchase these?
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Love this color. How is the wearing time?

Sephora