The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color

What it is:

The perfect nude. A lipstick / lip balm hybrid with Muru Muru Butter and real flower petal waxes for a baby-soft nude pout.

What it does:

What’s sexier than nude? Lip color that cushions your lips with hydrating Muru Muru butter and real flower petal waxes from Rose, Jasmine and Lavender that melt into your lips. Deliciously light and creamy. Soft sheen finish with a hint of rose scent. Apply a little for sheer coverage, or layer for a full-on nude scene.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

- Perfectly shade matched with The Estée Edit The Barest Lip Liner. The collection is inspired by concealer shades, in six levels for your perfect nude pout.

- For contoured effects, pair with a The Estée Edit The Barest Lip Liner one shade darker than your perfect nude lipstick. For highlighting or to add fullness to the lip, choose a liner one shade lighter than your perfect nude lipstick.

- Amp up your attitude from bare to edgy by pairing with an intense eye look.

How to use

- Apply directly to lips or use a clean lip brush.

- Perfect to apply at any time for soft nude lips.

does this dry out your lips?
Anyone know where to find these? I received one of the Barest Nude in an Estée Edit Voxbox years ago, and it was one of my favorite lip products!
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color!
Product Highlights
“Your lips but better!! so natural and moisturizing!! the prfect lip color for anyone thats looking for a jump up from their lipbalm.” in reviews
“...even looked good against my skin tone. This lipstick is super smooth and creamy and it lasted forever. I've always borrowed/stolen my older aunts Estée Lauder make up, so I'm super excited the Estée Edit is made for a younger audience. ” in reviews
“This color looks beautiful and natural It's a brand that has been around for ever. I can't wait to wear this as my everyday look it will be my perfect summer lip color I think it will look pretty with a summer kissed tan ” in reviews
“...beautiful nude wash that's not too glossy or matte. It has a beautiful, long lasting finish that is comfortable to wear and fades in the best way. I would definitely recommend this product!” in reviews
Louisville, KY
Review for: In the Flesh, Exposed, Naturel
Its just amazing how it feels and how it stays put and just looks beautiful 😍 I loved it very much🙌💯 Pros: Stays on all day without drying your lips Cons: If you eat it will come off especially if its greasy food.estee lauder pleasures body lotion 3.4 fl oz by estee lauder
Cumberland, RI
Review for: Naturel
Raise your hand if you can’t avoid buying natural lip stick looks! Yep me too! For some reason I always gravitate towards the natural colors but you know if it ain’t broke—don’t fix it. It looks good, natural and flawless so that’s why I can’t stay away!
Review for: In the Flesh
I love the moist but not sticky consistency of this lipstick. The color is perfect for a soft understated daytime look. I wish it was available in more stores. I highly recommend it.
Review for: In the Flesh
Very nice lipstick. Does not feather and feels good on the lips. Packing material was pretty. I would recommend this product. Maybe a little bigger tube for the price. Met expectations.
Clinton , IN
Review for: Naturel
I like the texture of this lipstick on my lips. However, it did not stay on. I have to reapply throughout the day when using this lipstick. The shade is a neutral shade perfect for daily use. It you want a natural shade lipstick that makes your lips feel soft, then you would like it. I like long lasting lipsticks
1,146 reviews
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color uploaded by jeneia ..
Review for: Naturel
This is the softest moisturizing lip stick ever pair it with a brow lip liner and omg soooo cute and the packaging gorgeous I got it a Marshall’s for like $6 I believe
New Prt Rchy, FL
Generally, lipstick is equated with feminity, and few lipsticks can trump Estèe Lauder's "Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick." The range of shades is overwhelming, but so much fun
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a holy grail lipstick for me. It is a great pigmented nude color & is extremely hydrating. The packaging is also amazing as it withstands being changed out of multiple handbags.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Indianapolis
Review for: In the Flesh, Naturel
Look, I'm not going to get on my soapbox and say that this lipstick will solve all your problems. It lasts a darn long time, I'd say a solid 6-8 hours provided you don't decided to massacre a hamburger somewhere in there, but it will bleed if you've got drier skin, and especially in the Insolent Plum, the color occasionally throws in the towel somewhere around noon.

However: this lipstick is magical. It's bold, lush color that does not apologize for itself. Add in with an Estee lip-pencil and some pretty basic bold-lip tricks (concealer around the lip area. Blot and re-apply) you will have yourself a show-stopper. Fairly hydrating, though I highly suggest moisturizing and exfoliating before hand, and just the most classic finish. You want to look like you stepped out of a movie and your one goal is the break the hearts of men, well then kid. Have at Vengeful Red and destroy all those that would stand against you.

Jacksonville, FL
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color uploaded by Rebecca R.
Review for: In the Flesh, Exposed, So Bare
I got these on a whim from the Estée Lauder website since they're on a deep discount. I have no regrets. The formula is beautiful; somewhat sheer and glossy. The packaging is beautiful, a nice heavy tube that feels nice when you're holding it. I'm sad to see that this product is going away, but I'm glad I got it before it was completely sold out.

875 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...