MakeupLip MakeupLipstickEstée Lauder
The Estée Edit by The Barest Lip Color

The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color

What it is:

The perfect nude. A lipstick / lip balm hybrid with Muru Muru Butter and real flower petal waxes for a baby-soft nude pout.

What it does:

What’s sexier than nude? Lip color that cushions your lips with hydrating Muru Muru butter and real flower petal waxes from Rose, Jasmine and Lavender that melt into your lips. Deliciously light and creamy. Soft sheen finish with a hint of rose scent. Apply a little for sheer coverage, or layer for a full-on nude scene.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

- Perfectly shade matched with The Estée Edit The Barest Lip Liner. The collection is inspired by concealer shades, in six levels for your perfect nude pout.

- For contoured effects, pair with a The Estée Edit The Barest Lip Liner one shade darker than your perfect nude lipstick. For highlighting or to add fullness to the lip, choose a liner one shade lighter than your perfect nude lipstick.

- Amp up your attitude from bare to edgy by pairing with an intense eye look.

How to use

- Apply directly to lips or use a clean lip brush.

- Perfect to apply at any time for soft nude lips.

What is a good dupe for Estée Lauder lipsticks ?
does this dry out your lips?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color!
Product Highlights
Your lips but better!! so natural and moisturizing!! the prfect lip color for anyone thats looking for a jump up from their lipbalm.in reviews
...even looked good against my skin tone. This lipstick is super smooth and creamy and it lasted forever. I've always borrowed/stolen my older aunts Estée Lauder make up, so I'm super excited the Estée Edit is made for a younger audience. in reviews
This color looks beautiful and natural It's a brand that has been around for ever. I can't wait to wear this as my everyday look it will be my perfect summer lip color I think it will look pretty with a summer kissed tan in reviews
...beautiful nude wash that's not too glossy or matte. It has a beautiful, long lasting finish that is comfortable to wear and fades in the best way. I would definitely recommend this product!in reviews
Xheni K.
St Petersburg, FL
I love there lipsticks! They are so smooth, so creamy and really pigmented. My favorite one is Au Natural-Pale peach nude. This lip color is my favorites everyday nude. It lasts longer and it doesn't feel dry at all.
Teo C.
Wilmington, DE
In love With the lipstick my perfect nude "so bare" goes great with my skin color and it last long, this is my favorite product from the collection .
Maria C.
Tucson, AZ
Nice nude. Keeps lips mosturized easy to apply. Estee lauder has great shades. The pp ckahing is simppe and unique.
Stephanie P.
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color uploaded by Stephanie P.
I am really into liquid lipsticks so trying this out was out of the norm but I am pleasantly surprised by how much I loved it. It was easy to apply and even though it is REALLY moisturizing it was not sticky at all. The pigment is amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good moisturizing lipstick.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Janice S.
Orting, WA
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color uploaded by Janice S.
The Barest Lip lipsticks by Estee Edit are beautiful and they wear beautifully. They goes on smoothly and wears well. I find them to be very moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. It does have to be reapplied from time to time but not too often that I don't like it. They are an excellent lipstick for no makeup days. The colors are sheer and they offer shades to complement most skin tones as I am of a deep complexion and found multiple that work well for me.
Dominique D.
this lip product is so vibrant! Long-lasting & provides a good amount of coverage! I did not have to reapply after eating and even after working out which was great! The product was given to me as a graduation gift. Very reliable brand & product!
Ashley P.
Opa Locka, FL
Very moisturizing! Great color payoff too. I prefer to wear it sheered out for everyday use. Lasts through a whole school day for me. It is easy to apply too. Would recommend this.
Heather N.
Cement City, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Naturel
Honestly the majority of all Ester Lauder products live up to the name. I have tried so many and have been using for years. I do love their lipsticks as they are very creamy and conditioning to the lips. I really like the nudes. My all time favorite was 112 from back in the day pure beige I think was the name. Unfortunately discontinued but can find and pay high dollar on EBay. Thumbs up 👍
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Review for: Nude Scene
I received this sample a couple of months ago, I really like my lipstick to be super matte, this one isn't one of those. It's not all bad though it feels moisturizing when you apply it and doesn't feel all dried out.
Kasey J.
Olathe , KS
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color uploaded by Kasey J.
My favorite new product of 2016 is the Estee Edit The Barest Lipcolor in "In the Buff. I got it through Influenster and I have never used anything like it. I got it during the summer so, the color was too dark at that time. But it's my favorite fall lip product. It's so smooth. Feels like chapstick, but the color stays vibrant for hours and your lips feel moisturized, but it still gives a finish that isn't at all shiny. It's truly gorgeous. It's a little more "cranberry" than it looks in the picture. Its AMAZING.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster

876 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...