The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color
What it is:
The perfect nude. A lipstick / lip balm hybrid with Muru Muru Butter and real flower petal waxes for a baby-soft nude pout.
What it does:
What’s sexier than nude? Lip color that cushions your lips with hydrating Muru Muru butter and real flower petal waxes from Rose, Jasmine and Lavender that melt into your lips. Deliciously light and creamy. Soft sheen finish with a hint of rose scent. Apply a little for sheer coverage, or layer for a full-on nude scene.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
- Perfectly shade matched with The Estée Edit The Barest Lip Liner. The collection is inspired by concealer shades, in six levels for your perfect nude pout.
- For contoured effects, pair with a The Estée Edit The Barest Lip Liner one shade darker than your perfect nude lipstick. For highlighting or to add fullness to the lip, choose a liner one shade lighter than your perfect nude lipstick.
- Amp up your attitude from bare to edgy by pairing with an intense eye look.
How to use
- Apply directly to lips or use a clean lip brush.
- Perfect to apply at any time for soft nude lips.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,303 Q&A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos