BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An automatic lip pencil to shape, enhance, and contour your lips for a naturally full look. The Barest Contour Lip Liner features a soft texture and fine micro-tip for precise lip liner application, and it enhances the look of your lips without bleeding or feathering. Created to match a shade from The Barest Lip Color (sold separately), these liners are perfect for shaping the ultimate nude pout. This product is free of fragrance. see more...

The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Contour Lip Liner
  • "This is a very good neutral lip liner. It can be paired with so many different lipsticks or glosses, or it can totally be worn along all over the lips. It's also very creamy and doesn't tug at hoot lips. " in 22 reviews
Diana Tram N.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 05 In The Buff more...
My favorite lip liner - it has the easiest application as the packaging allows you to never have to sharpen the product. The tip is always quite sharp and lets your evenly outline and fill in your lips. The color is slightly darker than the color of my natural lips and therefore gives me an edgier look and I love it. To lighten it up I will apply a very nude/ buff color similar to  L'Oréal Paris X Balmain Paris Lipstick in Urban Safari.
Debby R.
West Deptford, NJ
Review for: 05 In The Buff more...
If i could give this lip liner a no star rating I would . I absolutely hated this lip liner ! The color was nice and it swatched nicely on my hand but on the lips it was a completely different story . It felt really waxy and would drag on the lips . The end result was a very uncomfortable waxy sticky feeling . I may have gotten a dud but this liner was definitely a no go for me !
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 05 In The Buff more...
Nice solid neutral lip liner. Really I saw nothing special in the product overall. The color was a nice, rosy taupe which blended well. It applied easily and went with many of my neutral shades. Overall nice product but nothing special.
Heather W.
I bought this in the shade The Barest. I LOVE it! It is such a beautiful nude and makes it super easy to over line your lips if that's your thing. I don't normally do that because I don't need to. But IF I wanted to, this is the only liner I've tried that looks good. I'm obsessed with this and want to get more shades. The formula is stiff enough that you can get a good line and pigment but it doesn't tug and isn't drying at all. I wear this alone and under other lipsticks, I found it really nice under Kat Von D's Studded Kiss lipstick in Noble. It helps to warm up and lift the shade of the lipstick just a touch. I recommend this to anyone looking for a nude liner that is so versatile. Amazing!
Yasmin A.
I love this formula for a lip liner it is not drying but it's not too creamy where you feel like it gets everywhere it's easy to use and I love that it's a twist up would definitely purchase again also I've seen this specific color good on a lot of skin tones @influenster @esteeedit #lipliner
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I really like the packaging of this liner. it looks leek and has a twist up applicator. I have the shade "In the Buff" and while it is a beautiful color, the product is not very creamy. I got this in a sephora favorites kit and Im happy to have it. However I don't think ill be purchasing any other colors because I feel like you can get other liners with a creamier formula for cheaper. Its not a bad product by any means, just not a great product.
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
I purchased the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip™ and recieved this in that kit. It has become my go-to liner when I'm doing a nude lip. It is creamy formula that provides a smooth and highly pigmented application. The kit I tagged is many products for the price of maybe one of the full size lipsticks.
Deanna L.
I love this lip liner. It goes on super smooth and has a good pigment to it. I have shade 05 in the buff it's really good to use with a lighter shade in the center to make your lips look fuller. But it also looks good with a color similar to it.
Ellen G.
Riverside, CA
This lip liner is so beautiful! You can honestly slightly line your lips with a color that matches your natural color to give a slightly "enhanced" lip shape and apply a balm in top. It also is a perfect consistency so it won't crumble while apply or scratch your lip.
Avanti A.
I really wanted to like this liner, and tried it several times, but unfortunately the texture and lasting ability just doesn't compare to other lip liners I've tried! I prefer lip liners from Kylie Cosmetics, Beauty Pie, and MAC way over this because they are way more long lasting and creamier than this formula. I would not purchase these again.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Is it too pale.? #TheEsteeEditContest
Maria B.
Indio, CA
I love lip liners but does this work good enough for the price ? #EsteeEditContest
Mary F.
Austin, TX
#EsteeEditContest Would love to try this contour lip liner by #EsteeEdit but does it come with different shades?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this a creamy lip liner or hard to apply on the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Alma Z.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these creamy, smooth and easy to glide ?