BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A bronzer that gives skin the perfect summery, sunkissed look year round. Create a natural-looking glow with The Barest Bronzer. A splatter of gold illuminating pigments with a matte finish gives you all-over color for a radiant look that's never orange or dull. Custom blend the two shades to create your perfect bronze and use it to custom contour your best features. This product is free of fragrance. see more...

• How does this bronzer look on really fair skin?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good? I see that it has almost like a highlight s...1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for light skin tones?1 Answers
Jackelyn V.
San Leandro , CA
OBSESSED!!! This is such an amazing bronzer. It makes me look like a tan goddess. It even has gold specks on the side if you wanted to go for a more lowly look. It stay on all day and I always get compliments on it. It's very unfornate that it is now discontinued.
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Estée Edit by Estee Lauder "The Barest Bronzer". This bronzer gives you the highlights and extra color you want exactly in the spots you need it. Especially on your chin, on your forehead, down your nose, between your eyebrows, it lights up in the area you desire! I have used this bronzer many times and it's one of my favorite!
Annalisa M.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite bronzers! I do like that it has a little shimmer section. I use 02 medium/deep and the color is perfect. It a great for contouring or an added glow! I don't think I would buy it again because after repeated use the product broke on its own. :(
Jessica B.
Love this bronzer!! I have always been skeptical about using bronzers because I am fair skinned and am terrified of looking orange. This bronzer is so amazing for a light bronzing that gives you that warmth without looking orange at all. It is a awesome dupe for the Marc jacobs bronzer and you get just as much product for a fraction of the price!
kassi a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder The Barest Bronzer Medium/Deep 0.56 oz
this bronzer is amazing! for the price it was very worth it however i bought the wrong shade i got it in medium/deep and it is way to dark for me but its easy to blend so with a very very light hand i can use it. But it is very beautiful mate bronzer the glitter over spray goes away preemptive quickly. its very easy ti blend and pigmented
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer has an amazing formula and beautiful colors!  The powder is very silky and easy to blend into the skin.  The colors look great mixed on the cheeks, too!  It's a little difficult to use this as a contour, though, because of all of the glitter.  Overall, very pretty product for the cheeks by The Estee Edit!
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder The Barest Bronzer Light/Medium 0.56 oz
Perfect for summer and really any time of year to bronze of your face without looking orange or liking opah Loompa LOL. It has great staying power. Really though most things by Estee Lauder are pretty amazing and have a great staying power
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is beautiful. It has just the right amount of shimmer and bronze that you need. I thought we wasn't going to show up on my skin but he does and I am pleasantly surprised. I would definitely purchase this product again.
sandra d.
Albertville
Beauty Junkie Expert
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORE AND MERCHANDISE AND WOULD LOVE FREE SAMPLES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY💗
Karena M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
natural, blends like a dream a little red pan is HUGE. Is not patchy very little glitter great for al year round
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
How well does this work on dark skin?. I really want to try a new bronzer #EsteeEditContest
Maria B.
Indio, CA
#EsteeEditContest I love trying out new bronzers, would anyone recommend this product to me ?
Stephanie H.
Does this bronzer have a lot of shimmer or sparkle in it or is it more matte?
Margaret C.
Is it more orange toned? #esteeeditcontest
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this bronzer more brown or red tinted? I prefer less red and more natural brown. #EsseeEditContest