BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A natural-looking blush. Create a gorgeous flush of color with The Barest Blush. It's infused with micronized pigments and sunflower seed oil to create even, natural-looking color. see more...

The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder The Barest Blush
  • "its such a nice combo of pink and coral. its playful and applies nicely on my beige skin. i wish it was more long wear, usually need to reapply mid day. price wasn't too bad compared to most estee products. its a product you can build on. " in 6 reviews
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
lauren f.
bridgeport , CT
Love this blush!! I’m a fan of peachy blushes so this shade was perfect for me! I also enjoy how there is another color in the compact, making the color a little different every time you apply.
Syeda I.
This blush is really nice it gives a subtle look. This is the perfect blush for that. It is a very blendable powder that you can easily build up. It has a fine, smooth texture and an amazing finish. I find matte blushes to look too chalky, and I don't always want a shimmer. This has a true satin finish, it's just beautiful! However, the gold splash on top is just a decorative top layer over spray so it does disappear after a couple swatch which was a bummer because I was really drawn to this blush because of the shimmer
jaclyn b.
Palm coast , FL
Review for: The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder The Barest Blush 02 Coy Coral 0.21 oz more...
I don't even know where to begin! From the packaging to the product top notch! This blush looks awesome on all skin tones & is super easy to blend! I want it in every shade!! I would most definitely buy again! I found zero negatives while using this!
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO

Let me start off by saying that I am super picky about my makeup. And I do not give a five star review lightly. Before being introduced to Estee Edit Barest Blush, I was dedicated to the Tarte line of blushes and cheek stains. But no longer!!! This product is perfect for me. I purchased this in the color Coy Coral, and while this looks super bright in the pan it goes on super natural looking, and can be built up to be brighter without getting the caked look. It wears beautifully all day long and does not settle into pores or fine lines. I have not had the opportunity to try the other products in this line yet, but if The Barest Blush is any indication of the quality they will be great and I can't wait to try them
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
I was so excited to try these blushes when I spotted them in Sephora a few months ago! I purchased two shades and wore them exclusively for a few weeks. They are super pigmented, wear gorgeously for a decent amount of time, and are reasonably priced. My only disappointment is with the overspray shimmer. After a few dips with a brush the gold/silver (depending on which shade you have) disappears fairly quickly. I understand that this was intentional, but I'm not sure I am a big fan. I say either advertise as a pure matte blush, or embed the shimmer throughout the entire blush pan so that it isn't a distant memory after a few uses. I would recommend them, but just know going in what you're getting! :)
Brittany P.
One thing about me is I love blush. And at first glance it's cute. It is build-able and nicely pigmented. You can definitely control the intensity. My only dislike is I'm kind of disappointed about that little splash of color you see. It disappears the first swipe and is only on the top layer. I think I would have liked it all the way through and I was expecting it to be all the way through which is why I'm a little let down. Other than that I did like this blush. I would say it's worth a try. I don't think I'd repurchase it though but that's also because I'm starting to look at the ingredients of my makeup and limit myself to no parabens and this has parabens in it.
Liz Q.
I was very excited to try this blush because it looked so beautiful however it was a massive disappointment! The gold shimmer is an overspray. The compact is very cheap feeling and the pan was lifting from the compact! This happened to both of the blushes I bought! The blush itself is very powdery and does not adhere well to the skin! I found that even after blending, it seemed to just sit on top of my foundation with its powdery texture. my skin did not look fresh and natural but it looked powdery and fake. For the price, you get all around higher quality blushes!
Maryann T.
This blush I have tried , and I absolutely love it! The pimantation is fantastic for a bare blush, it goes on the skin so soft and smooth. The packaging is beautiful. The design in the blush itself is gorgeous! This is also, nice to put in your makeup travel bag for a weekend trip. I bought this at my local Shopping Mall and the selection and display was excellent as well! Great product, and I highly recommend anyone trying this blush out! I it would look great on any skin tone.
Lina C.

I bought this blush in the shade Coy Coral a couple of weeks ago - I must admit, at first mainly because I loved the packaging and the splash design of the blush! But now that I've been using it everyday, it has become my absolute favorite! The pigmentation is just right for a blush and it blends wonderfully. The color is also just right for my medium skin tone. I am in love! And can't wait to try more products from the Estée Edit line!
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
It looks so cute.. But seeing all reviews makes me wonder about buying this.. the packaging must be better (considering is almost 30$ each!)
Carolina D.
Bridgeport, CT
Is this a highlight and blush duo? #theesteeeditcontest
Deanna C.
Johnson, VT
Hows the pigment in this blush?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How is the pigmentation? Is it chalky?
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
Why does this have two different colors, does it make a difference if I just use one color? #EsteeEditContest