The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Stress Relief Eye Mask 10 x 0.04 oz packettes

A revitalizing, 10-minute treatment to refresh the undereye area for a youthful look. These pre-moistened pads hydrate and refresh skin with targeted anti-stress, anti-fatigue ingredients, including aloe vera, cucumber, and caffeine. They reduce the appearance of fine lines, brighten, hydrate, and refresh the skin underneath your eyes. It's the perfect pre-party prep, plane pal, or morning after pick-me-up. This product is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested and fragrance-free. Beauty Tip: Before you go out, leave Stress Relief Eye Mask on while you apply your eye shadow. The mask will catch any shadow fallout, plus your tired eyes will be revived before you apply the rest of your makeup.

Do these do anything about severe bags and dark circles? Does anything? The only thing I ever tried that worked was the Glamglow eye mask when I scored some samples, and now that I can afford that, it's discontinued!
Do these work for circles? Fine lines?
How are these on sensitive skin? My skin is very sensitive, especially around my eyes.
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Stress Relief Eye Mask 10 x 0.04 oz packettes!
Davis , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely recommend this helps reduce swelling or bags . Definitely worth the price ! After using this product I’m definitely more glowing. This product is gentle for the eyes no harsh chemicals definitely would buy it again !!
Winter Haven, FL
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got.
Love these! Beautiful results, makes your skin look hydrated and rested. Feels very soothing and luxurious! Perfect for a pamper routine!
Edit products are being discontinued by Estre Lauder. They are intended to be a product line designed to simplify the routine and leave you photo ready.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I have super dark circles. Ever since I have been using this I have seen a great improvement. I can't believe the difference. I highly recommend these
Reseda, CA
Yes yes yes, I had received this brand as a sample and I had felt in love with & I had tried this and it works amazing I highly recommend it ladies.
East Orange , NJ
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Stress Relief Eye Mask 10 x 0.04 oz packettes uploaded by Kaia K.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love eye masks/patches . Definitely stress relief for eyes . Does not irritate eyes . I would recommend. Great to wear before makeup application.
Everything from this brand looks amazing and I would love to try these! They sound so relaxing after a long day
Fresno , CA
Had a sample of this and is one of my favorites to use plumps the eye area very well and eyes look bright.love them
Lynn, MA
I would to try this.. ... The double wear foundation is amazing!!!
I would to try this.. ... The double wear foundation is amazing!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...